Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Honda has introduced a new Electric Pioneer based off the Honda Pioneer 500 design.

Compact Electric Mobility Powered by Swappable Mobile Power Pack

The Honda Mobile Power Pack 4W-Vehicle Concept is a compact electric two-seater powered by Honda’s Mobile Power Pack. Low environmental impact and economical operation make it suitable for various purposes such as urban transportation, small cargo delivery and outdoor leisure activities.

Slide01
Slide02
Slide03
Slide04

Last edited:
U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
I wonder if Honda will offer a conversion kit:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Honda has introduced a new Electric Pioneer based off the Honda Pioneer 500 design.

Compact Electric Mobility Powered by Swappable Mobile Power Pack

The Honda Mobile Power Pack 4W-Vehicle Concept is a compact electric two-seater powered by Honda’s Mobile Power Pack. Low environmental impact and economical operation make it suitable for various purposes such as urban transportation, small cargo delivery and outdoor leisure activities.

View attachment 61511 View attachment 61514 View attachment 61515 View attachment 61516
Now that would make a bad ass little hunting rig!!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Is this real? Because the last time a new model was highlighted on the site I searched for the P5 with the side car for 3 months! Dealers would laugh at me and I just thought you guys are so lost, if Hondasxs says it exists it does:oops::confused:

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m just over here like.... why? Is there a bigger customer base for this than a sport sxs.... if so all the other manufacturers are sooooo missing the boat....

[HASHTAG]#StupidIfYouAskMe[/HASHTAG]

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m just over here like.... why? Is there a bigger customer base for this than a sport sxs.... if so all the other manufacturers are sooooo missing the boat....

[HASHTAG]#StupidIfYouAskMe[/HASHTAG]

I see a market for this - if nothing else - city meter maids. But with gov departments wanting to go green - this could easily put a bite in current holders

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see a market for this - if nothing else - city meter maids. But with gov departments wanting to go green - this could easily put a bite in current holders

College campuses but they’d need a cab. The Polaris GEM are universally despised at the colleges I do business with.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah... But just think how much more environmentally friendly and geeen it is to produce all the batteries and plastics for an electric car!!
Lol ya some of us know just how “green” electric cars are lmao. Maybe someday

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Electric sxs market is here already. Better than golf cart. PS, have a good battery chainsaw, who would have thought that years ago.

“Honda debuts this side-by-side all electric UTV concept at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV. This utility vehicle is based on the Honda Pioneer 500 platform and feature four swappable and rechargeable batteries that Honda calls – Mobile Power Pack.”

Honda Pioneer 500 EV and Electric PCX Scooter Can Swap Battery Packs (CES Debut) - The Fast Lane Truck

Electric ATVs: A Consumer's Guide - ATV.com

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder how in electric ATV could handle some of the crazy back country stuff we see in Idaho another rough trails. How long could you go without having to recharge your battery? Sure it’s quiet and will be a great way to sneak up on Sasquatch but I just don’t see them having enough power without having to recharge soon enough. And how do you recharge it when you’re camping out in the wilderness for a couple of weeks on end ? I’ll stick with gas I have plenty of that myself.

Reactions: Norteno
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Battery powered stuff is getting better everyday, they now have 60 amp cordless tools. People once said that you'd never see a battery operated car and if you did it would be a powerless dog, look at the Tesla. At the North American Auto Show this year they are showcasing electric powered semi trucks, some being driverless. A battery powered sxs would be ultra quiet as a hunting rig. As for charging it in the middle of nowhere, you'd need a generator or solar panels. Today's sci fi is tomorrows reality, face it cuz it's coming.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!