Future Honda Pioneer Electric Power Pack 4W-Vehicle Concept

H

HondaTech

Are those old civic dummy spare their using for wheels? I I had a P500 I'd buy a set of those, aweome on road mileage.

Reactions: 100Acre and JTW
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’d rather have this than a bad boy buggy or a $9,000 golf cart!

I'm with JTW on this one. This isn't aimed at the off road (trail rider) market. There will be people the buy it, lots of versatility there IMO.

Reactions: Mudder and JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If they would only make them street legal

AirtimeAcres

AirtimeAcres

Nov 11, 2015
Quiet electric drive is good for off-road vehicles. Battery technology is improving rapidly. The drive systems already exist for awesome performance.
I know this isn't a Honda, but this is an electric conversion my brother Bob and I did back in 2012 (6 years ago) on a Teryx4. Four 40 hp motors (one motor per wheel) for a total 160 hp. Electric motors can do things gas engines can't...
We will soon be upgrading the battery pack to new, state-of-the-art cells which will more than quadruple it's range.
Randy

In this second video clip I was following along on our electric Honda CRF...

J

JTW

Quiet electric drive is good for off-road vehicles. Battery technology is improving rapidly. The drive systems already exist for awesome performance.
I know this isn't a Honda, but this is an electric conversion my brother Bob and I did back in 2012 (6 years ago) on a Teryx4. Four 40 hp motors (one motor per wheel) for a total 160 hp. Electric motors can do things gas engines can't...
We will soon be upgrading the battery pack to new, state-of-the-art cells which will more than quadruple it's range.
Randy

In this second video clip I was following along on our electric Honda CRF...
I don’t know how it works but that’s awesome!!

What’s the run time currently? How do you charge it and how long does that take?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!