P700 Honda poly windshield

B

bluedog

Dec 28, 2015
What do you guys use to clean the poly windshield(with hardcoat). I'm guessing in the summer a mild detergent with water will work. Has anybody tried rainx on the windshield to repel water or would it scratch the hardcoat

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I use rainX on the SxS I have at work. It does OK! Not great but OK.

I haven't put it on my personal 700M2. (Just because I haven't taken the RainX home with me.

B

bluedog

Dec 28, 2015
I use rainX on the SxS I have at work. It does OK! Not great but OK.

I haven't put it on my personal 700M2. (Just because I haven't taken the RainX home with me.
I wasn't sure if the rainx would mess up the hard coat in some way. That would suck, as expensive as the windshield was.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
^^^X2 use the plastic rainx didn't hurt my hard coat. My riding buddy uses the squeegee at the gas station on his and has no problems.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!