JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Someone should buy that abandoned cabin at Tackett and install some solar charging stations..........follow for more business ideas 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Just think of a ride through nature in a quiet E-SXS. The enhanced sound of cracking branches and mud caking to your machine. The thought of power washing your E-SXS to remove a long weekend of grime, PRICELESS? One must think they'll install all sorts of WOKE devices on these to keep one from hurting themselves. With all of this, why not design them so they won't leave an ugly footprint like the petrol powered machines do.

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No matter how cold my Honda products are in the winter or how hot they are in the summer, I won’t be going with a EV in my life time!

Although, when I’m at the assisted living facility someday…and they have the wheelchair races an EV might be a lot of fun!

advertisement
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Exclusive sneak peek of the new electric motorcycle kickstand from John Doe #2

View attachment 440465
More like a collaborative contribution from another WOKE manufacturer. Juan Deere has these pumps in their summer catalogue for all you farm boys out there. You can look sporty in your bibs wearing a pair while telling your buddies about your Mexican tractor.

Screenshot 20240707 084400 Facebook

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
After the recent outing of the President of American Honda, they've decided to hop back into mowers possibly.

But we've been told it may be commercial stuff only, their dropping the Versatach stuff as well.

I forsee a bunch of sales for e-bikes soon, nobody wants them for the prices and range their currently at.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
After the recent outing of the President of American Honda, they've decided to hop back into mowers possibly.

But we've been told it may be commercial stuff only, their dropping the Versatach stuff as well.

I forsee a bunch of sales for e-bikes soon, nobody wants them for the prices and range their currently at.
Ask Harley how they did with theirs. Lot's of issues, too expensive and the Harley Faithful thumbed their nose. If I remember correctly, their sales numbers were dismal. I'm thinking their initial release only sold 2 or 3% of completed numbers. Their flip was the bike was too expensive and they were coming to market with a much more affordable version that was going to be the one everyone purchased. I've never seen one in the wild. I'm sure there's a few on the extreme West Coast and probably several in Martha's Vineyard. Absolute corporate failure at the hands of the same type woke freak like the one's who are trying to inflict the Harris/Walz ticket on all of us. Hopefully Trump will go to the SCOTUS for a redefined definition of Freedom of The Press and start running these freaks through the courts to be held responsible for their lies.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Does NO ONE listen to the consumer anymore??

Ford is learning, belatedly.
No s***. Have you seen the Plant they built down in Glendale for their EVs? Someone was telling me that they were selling the Wesport Road Facility and moving to their new digs in Glendale. I'm sure they got $$ from the government which we will be paying for the rest of our lives. I'm thinking they were forecasting a billion $ loss this year, plus anyone in the automotive business isn't setting the world on fire with sales due to the economy and interest rates. Who would have thought considering the $$ everyone was making when you couldn't find anything to sell during the Scamdemic.

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No s***. Have you seen the Plant they built down in Glendale for their EVs? Someone was telling me that they were selling the Wesport Road Facility and moving to their new digs in Glendale. I'm sure they got $$ from the government which we will be paying for the rest of our lives. I'm thinking they were forecasting a billion $ loss this year, plus anyone in the automotive business isn't setting the world on fire with sales due to the economy and interest rates. Who would have thought considering the $$ everyone was making when you couldn't find anything to sell during the Scamdemic.

They were building 2 places and haulted construction on the 2nd permanently. Nobody wanted their overpriced Lightning, with no range or towing capacity.

Honda has already flopped in the e-bike segment with the stupid Greenger E-2, their begging us to take them. $1950 dealer cost and free shipping. They want almsot $3k retail for what equates to a 50cc dirtbike.

Kawasaki sells a 400cc equivalent electric for $7500 and itll only go like 40 miles at 55mph. Their gonna screw dealers with these bikes nobody wants and then Honda will beg us to take them. I'm sorta glad I'm looking for a way out soon, it's going to be a s*** show in the next 5 years. Service will be dead, with no maintenance to perform and no service parts to sell.

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
Bingo. That's why we haven't gotten into this market less Stihl's offerings.
I can’t even buy Stihl electric! The only “electric” outdoor tool we have here is a Milwaukee blower and it’s hers! For the deck, porch, and garage for HER!

With crabgrass season in full swing an electric weedeater will only make the handler mad! I’ve got the high CC combi motor for my weedeater and it’s fantastic, NO WAY electric could do what I need it to do right now.

Edit: I don’t have crabgrass. It’s my lawn customers that do!

advertisement