HONDA QUALITY!!!

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I think when some younger people hear about honda quality they realy wonder if it's so, well i'd like to tell them about my HONDA 4518H lawn tractor that i bought new in 1993. This tractor runs and mows like the day i bought it with absolutly 0 engine problems in 21 years, the only things i've replaced are 1 throttle cable. 1 pto belt and the cdi box. even the original battery lasted 13 years, that my friends is honda quality!!!!

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup when since went off to college my parents wear out Goldwings every 2 years. It's @100,000 miles a year, I left the house they did to. They buy a new trailer every time as well.

They are worn out though, only maintenance no repairs.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
We have a 2000 Honda CR-V. 206,000 miles, starts and runs like it did the first day and doesn't burn oil or currently leak any.

H

hydrantman

I currently have a 91 250 FourTrax and to this day I can walk out to it and start it without any problems and this normally sits 90% of the time. Hard to beat that. I also have a Honda Pressure Cleaner, Lawn Mower, and Generator it's amazing how an engine can just sit forever and when you pull to start it start's on the first pull every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ohanacreek
C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
I actualy added another honda to the family today, a 2000 civic dx 190,000 miles in great shape one owner car, i just couldn't pass it up. Another testament to honda quality, this thing still sounds and runs like a new car and there isn't one thing that doesn't work like it should, i'am realy excited for honda to bring a premium bigbore sxs to market soon!!!!

J

JohnyRingo

Apr 3, 2015
No one is ever going to complain about the quality of anything Honda has produced, except maybe the Big Red SXS. The only complaint is going to be Honda performance and innovation. I think most people are excited about the new Honda Pioneer P-2 and P-4, but would either like more horse power or a different transmission with more gears or lower gears. Hopefully, this gets taken care of in the 2016 SXS model. It took a while for the Rubicon to get EPS and independent rear suspension, but the wait was definitely worth it. Honda is just a very conservative company.

Reactions: ohanacreek
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I really really think Honda is moving forward in a big way and is dedicated to the SxS market. There should be some great things coming down the road. I am not one to brag on my Honda products because i know they will break if i do.lol I have Honda products and they are and have been great and I will leave it at that. lol. Plus my wife is Asian and is dead set on buying Honda vehicles.

C

catman

Mar 4, 2013
No one is ever going to complain about the quality of anything Honda has produced, except maybe the Big Red SXS. The only complaint is going to be Honda performance and innovation. I think most people are excited about the new Honda Pioneer P-2 and P-4, but would either like more horse power or a different transmission with more gears or lower gears. Hopefully, this gets taken care of in the 2016 SXS model. It took a while for the Rubicon to get EPS and independent rear suspension, but the wait was definitely worth it. Honda is just a very conservative company.
Honda doesn't have alot of time and be conservative in the sxs market though these first gen pioneers are nice machines but there are many out there clamoring for a premium bigbore sport ute sxs, myself included hopefully Honda comes through with the goods!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!