Honda Talon 1000 x4 - POPUP ROGUE GLAMPER!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

HONDA TALON ROGUE CLAMPER​

Made a trip to the dealer today and ran across this beauty. Said it was the first install of the final product of this camper which will be available Summer 2021. Overall the fit was very nice. The pop-up top is what surprised me the most allowing room to stand and ample space to get by. The install requires removal of the rear section of the ROPS, removal of the rear seats, and relocation of the airbox. The rear seat floorboard area houses a small clean water and wastewater tank.

Talon camper1 Recovered
Honda Talon popup Camper Test fit 2

Here are some more details on the unit and a few specs. They were kinda hush hush on telling me more but the dealer hooked me up afterwards with the info.

Features
  • Solar Prep
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Create a Breeze Fan
  • 20,000 BTU Furnace
  • Pre-Wired for Electric Jacks
  • Electric Roof Lift w/ Manual Override
  • Large Skylight w/ Shade
  • 3 cu. ft. Refrigerator
  • Two-Burner Cooktop
Additional Options
  • Grey Exterior
  • AM/FM, DVD, iPod Bluetooth Stereo
  • Second Battery Tray
  • Dually Bracket
  • Electric Jacks
  • Entry Step (4)
  • Hot Water/Outside Shower
  • Solar Panel
  • Thule Roof Rack
Available Fall 2021
MSRP is around $4,120.21
Call your local RV dealer to order the Talon 1000 Rouge Camper today!

FLOOR PLAN with plenty of space for 2.
EB 2

INTERIOR

Rouge EB 2 11092020 112318Rouge EB 2 11092020 112333Rouge EB 2 11092020 112356Rouge EB 2 11092020 112346

FLYER​

Flyer

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The Pioneer version of this I had was fantastic. Guess I'll have to trade the old girl in and get an X4 now so I can have the latest and greatest.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
You fund it and I'll build it. Deal? My plan would call for a carbon fiber shell with titanium extrusion frame work to keep it light, so I hope you are rich! 🤣 🤣

I think fabric would be just fine for the shell (flannel of course) and all you get is bamboo in this covid material shortage province of China.........

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!