Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Several sources all confirm Honda is pushing back delivery dates due to manufacturing issues and other concerns.

Timelines given range from 1 to 2 months delay. The exact reason is unclear but we know HSC has been working double time to being this super hyped machine to the market as fast as they can.

Honda is advertising this unit as one of the most durable machines on the market. With such a claim, they cant afford to have any issues.

Dealers should be getting updates on deliveries in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

My GM called out sales manager today and said the exact opposite.

Japan wants these things in dealerships the 1st week of march, but alot of logistical things are together yet. Parts fiche, service manuals, etc are still being etched out.

He did mention their pushing hard for a 1 to 2 week delivery advance. So possibly we could see 1 the 3rd week of March instead of the 1st week of April.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Japan wants these things in dealerships the 1st week of march, but alot of logistical things are together yet. Parts fiche, service manuals, etc are still being etched out.

He did mention their pushing hard for a 1 to 2 week delivery advance. So possibly we could see 1 the 3rd week of March instead of the 1st week of April.
They better hurry so they don’t lose a bunch of sales to Yami from people wanting to ride Spring.

J

JTW

I hope that’s true...

H

HondaTech

We'll know more Monday, our order statements will come in then

Edit: We did get setup instructions today. Which is really early for an April release, unless their just trying to get a head start.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRKnight
D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
My dealer is closed on Mondays, so will check on Tuesday for any updates...
Thanks for keeping us informed.

Reactions: HondaTech
Doc-TEAMWAX

Doc-TEAMWAX

Nov 27, 2018
Wax, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R
Several sources all confirm Honda is pushing back delivery dates due to manufacturing issues and other concerns.

Timelines given range from 1 to 2 months delay. The exact reason is unclear but we know HSC has been working double time to being this super hyped machine to the market as fast as they can.

Honda is advertising this unit as one of the most durable machines on the market. With such a claim, they cant afford to have any issues.

Dealers should be getting updates on deliveries in the next 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
My dealer still says early April, possibly late March...

H

HondaTech

Some dealers getting units March 6th?????

My GM said a dealer he talked to is suppose to be getting theirs next week. Our delivery dates haven't changed from the 1st week of April.

Reactions: Rambo
Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Talons are showing up at dealers. Manuals and Parts Fische showing up as well online. Obviously, deliveries will be dribs and drabs at first, but all signs are proving positive for living life side by side in the near future :D

DaveM47

DaveM47

Feb 26, 2019
Helena MT
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Service manual is available online on our dealer website now.

Seems like they've suddenly ramped up stuff.
Can you share their web site so i can look at the manual, thanks, Dave

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!