Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I’m sure YOU could! Gunna get reeeal tight in the talon hotel if you don’t!

Would look like my dog the other night lol.

Dog

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know.. I’m just say’n! We all know you ain’t hauling s***... with that Lesser Excursions vehicle you bought. No Utah, no overland, prolly b**** out on Takeover next!
I went to Colorado instead. It was the best!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd have to widen all my trails here if I go with a wider machine and that ain't no easy task. I'll keep the 500 for as long as I live here. The trails are just wide enough to occasionally get some pucker effect blazing around the land for a late night rush. I really need to see and test drive a Talon before I sink tons more money in a machine I don't necessarily need. Although a 1000-5 new slightly used for cheap may get bought if things work out. A sporty BA Talon would certainly be fun but compared to a 1000-5 from a preparedness standpoint, the latter may win. I dunno really. I'm guessing the bottom line will be "How well do I fit in it?" They certainly don't make Gnomes like they used to...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once we find out who is buying the first few we can start a pool for first to crash
Lol...makes me want to crack a joke like it better have cup holders for my Yeti. I bet the glove box isn't Chooglin quality.

So...30 ounce tumbler compatible cup holders is actually listed as a feature .... that is kind of amusing.

Z

Zmorris83

They both look great! Real cupholders! The metallic grey on the X I really like! One source quoted 104 hp as fact which seems perfectly reasonable considering intake, exhaust, throttle bodies, head and cam (possibly recycled African Twin) are upgraded/different from the P1K. Seats look really nice. Recycled headlights, instrument cluster, steering wheel/paddles shifters/tilt, shortblock (possibly different pistons), trans (possibly different clutches), sub-trans, and differentials; all great to me as I liked them the way they were. Wish they had carried over the mechanical transfer-case and diff locks.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!