Talon Honda Talon Winch Rocker Switch

P

Phi408

Sep 13, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon X
Has anyone added a rocker switch to control the Honda factory winch? It is a hassle to deal with the corded controller everytime and I need to instal a rocker switch on the dash, probably in the blank space next to the headlight switch. Any suggetions? I figure the wiring will need to be spliced into the current wiring. Any help is greatly apprecaited!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Reactions: Tramguage1
Parmer84

Parmer84

Dec 15, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
I offer this item in the Honda SxS Club Online Store
Winch in/out flush mount switch for Honda Pioneer.

It's a wired up in/out switch.
We have a standard and a premium carling version.
Switch it lite when it has power.
Comes in spade or bullet connectors.
You only need to provide a ground and key-on power.
How easy is this to install? And where do you find key on power on a pioneer 700-4? I hooked up a light bar to where power goes to my winch and the light bar will work with key off. I am sick of the corded remote for plowing.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
How easy is this to install? And where do you find key on power on a pioneer 700-4? I hooked up a light bar to where power goes to my winch and the light bar will work with key off. I am sick of the corded remote for plowing.
You can get the key on harness from the HondaSxS Store. It plugs into the back of the 12V outlet and gives you a key on trigger. ;)

Reactions: Parmer84

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!