Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Tune in November 27th to see a new bird of prey deliver more shredded belts from the competition.

Add another CVT belt to the tree Talon
Screenshot 20181115 083911 YouTube

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Its cool.
Only had few punk a$$'s photoshop out the tags.
I was watching a youtube video the other night on t.v. about the release of the Talon on some dudes channel that does offroad machine reviews, and it still had hondasxs.com plastered on the crates that the Talons were tied down to. I guess he stole the pics from this website and put them on his channel and talked about them. I was thinking, " I know where he got those pics from ". So you're still getting some exposure lol

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Tune in November 27th to see a new bird of prey deliver more shredded belts from the competition.

Add another CVT belt to the tree Talon
View attachment 93952
A little off topic here, but the picture, and past comments makes me wonder. Does po po still use the the belt drive as the engagement clutch like a snow machine? Even cf moto uses an internal clutch and constant belt engagement... That would explain why Yamaha's rarely have belt issues too. It would also explain why po po's don't have any engine braking to speak of.

K

kukini

Sep 5, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. Other Brand
A little off topic here, but the picture, and past comments makes me wonder. Does po po still use the the belt drive as the engagement clutch like a snow machine? Even cf moto uses an internal clutch and constant belt engagement... That would explain why Yamaha's rarely have belt issues too. It would also explain why po po's don't have any engine braking to speak of.
Yes they do and the new CF Moto Z1000 doesn't have the wet clutch like the Z800.

K

kukini

Sep 5, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. Other Brand
8 more days and the wait will be over....just hope they'll have all the parts to dress it up before i drive it off the lot..At least we know that roof is standard....

I feel the same way. One accessory I don't have to worry about is a light-bar. The person who bought my Wolverine didn't want it. So I'm wondering if it would be considered blasphemous to have a Yamaha branded light bar on a Honda product. :D

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I feel the same way. One accessory I don't have to worry about is a light-bar. The person who bought my Wolverine didn't want it. So I'm wondering if it would be considered blasphemous to have a Yamaha branded light bar on a Honda product. :D
I don't think it matters as long as it shine bright...lol.i know i won't be adding a warn winch from Honda unless you want to pay 1000 bucks while i can pick one up for at least the 1/4 of the price.plus when does a Honda get stuck i think i used my winch maybe 4 times in 5 years.

Reactions: kukini
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
8 more days and the wait will be over....just hope they'll have all the parts to dress it up before i drive it off the lot..At least we know that roof is standard....

Well the wait for some information will be over.....
We will know the different models names and most specifications. Probably will not get pricing and HP information. Do not expect them to come with roof standard. Also don't expect them to be widely available until after April.

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Well the wait for some information will be over.....
We will know the different models names and most specifications. Probably will not get pricing and HP information. Do not expect them to come with roof standard. Also don't expect them to be widely available until after April.
It's all speculation.Looking at those spy pics makes you want to think the roof is standard and April be a perfect time to buy.Would be cool if they were available on the 27th but i doubt it...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!