BOX1

Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like everybody had a grand time. I wish I could’ve been there but as y’all know I’m still deep into my property search. For all you burly 1000 men; lemme know if’n you wanna trade for a 500 so you can play for reels...:p

J

JTW

I would first like to thank the organizers, and then I would like to apologize for bombing on you all. We rode the trails for 2 6-10 hr days (mon-tues) including some 50" trails but decided to go back to moab. Stayed in alot of blm land so 1st chance I have had to post as we are mid kansas heading home. Again my apologies if we messed anything up with the catered meal or whatnot, just wasnt our type of riding (plus a few camp ground issues but never mind that). Ill post some of our pics when home.

View attachment 87981
I don’t blame ya.. we left early and went back to Moab too. I’ll be hard pressed to go anywhere else from now on. Moab is awesome! Paiute trails would be great if you have a 50” machine, love the taste of dust and don’t want any technical riding.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like everybody had a grand time. I wish I could’ve been there but as y’all know I’m still deep into my property search. For all you burly 1000 men; lemme know if’n you wanna trade for a 500 so you can play for reels...:p
I’ll play!:) What’s a little more plastic damage, you know I’ll follow

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to issue a BIG THANKS to @JACKAL for organizing this ride. Without him, it would have never happened. He worked to recruit a trail guide for a few days that took us to some of the best overlooks I have ever seen. We went to an altitude of almost 12000ft. I could feel I was short of breath with the thin air.

I personally thank him for transporting my machine out so far. I'm not sure I can ever drive that distance alone yet he makes it look easy. Though I may have still made the trip, it's totally different to have your own rig.

Finally, I want to think all the riders that joined us. This was an adventure and we hope to continue building our ride events as we grow. Thank you all for coming out and riding with us.

If anyone did not get the rider sticker please shoot me a message. We have a handful or so left over.
Thanks.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I want to issue a BIG THANKS to @JACKAL for organizing this ride. Without him, it would have never happened. He worked to recruit a trail guide for a few days that took us to some of the best overlooks I have ever seen. We went to an altitude of almost 12000ft. I could feel I was short of breath with the thin air.

I personally thank him for transporting my machine out so far. I'm not sure I can ever drive that distance alone yet he makes it look easy. Though I may have still made the trip, it's totally different to have your own rig.

Finally, I want to think all the riders that joined us. This was an adventure and we hope to continue building our ride events as we grow. Thank you all for coming out and riding with us.

If anyone did not get the rider sticker please shoot me a message. We have a handful or so left over.
Thanks.

View attachment 88630

Thanks, had a blast. Watch it quick before youtube blocks it because of music.

Alunite Ridge descent 11,350 ft.

J

JTW

Thanks.

View attachment 88630

Yes.. thank you @JACKAL. Although, it would have been nice if you had organized less dust for the event. We had a good time despite the type of riding we might normally prefer! But it was pretty and camping in the mountains listening to the elk bugle and watching the mule deer walk through our camp not 20 yards from my hammock was pretty cool!

Save me some stickers!

AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Thanks.

View attachment 88630

Thank you @JACKAL & @Hondasxs for organizing this event. You guys did a amazing job with planning, logistics and trail guiding. This was our first Honda Pioneer meet. We had a great time meeting new friends and look forward to future trips. I personally would like to grow our western base with the help of @Tigermark and a few others, whoever that might be lol. Hopefully start organizing more trips out west. Thanks again and one year I'll see yall at Royal.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Thanks.

View attachment 88630

@Hondasxs

Ok, I did find a pack of 50 decals that went MIA on me during Saturdays ride in Utah. So if you want some Pioneers on the Paiute ride decals send me a PM (Start a conversation) with your name and address and I will mail out 2 decals per request until gone. First come first serve.

20180929 101149

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I too would like to thank @JACKAL for putting the ride together, @UtahJeff for guiding us around and @Hondasxs for all of his hard work and sponsoring the delicious meal Saturday evening. The wife and I had a great time riding the Paiute Trails enjoying the beautiful scenery and meeting some great people. I was going to list everyone but this post would be very long. Thanks to all. It's going to be great to see some familiar faces next year at the takeover and in Colorado. I'll try to pick out a few good pics to post in the pic thread shortly.

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I also would like to thank HondaSxS and JACKAL for the ride, I meet a bunch of great folks and enjoyed eating dust with them. I want also thank our new member UtahJeff for his time and leading us around, What great country they have. I hope to ride with everyone again soon.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to let everyone that attended the ride know that I got a call from a buddy that attended. He apparently won the grand prize. He happens to NOT be a Honda owner. Greg called me this evening to inform me that he would be giving me the prize he won. So just to let everyone know the he did give it to a Honda owner. So I want to thank the sponsors for the donations to the ride and I will pay it forward to the members of this forum.
From Greg and I Thankyou for the participation.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I want to let everyone that attended the ride know that I got a call from a buddy that attended. He apparently won the grand prize. He happens to NOT be a Honda owner. Greg called me this evening to inform me that he would be giving me the prize he won. So just to let everyone know the he did give it to a Honda owner. So I want to thank the sponsors for the donations to the ride and I will pay it forward to the members of this forum.

Well buy that man a belt, (for his RZR) :p

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

I threw you a few Pioneers on the Paiute stickers in the box that Greg won.;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Hondasxs

Ok, I did find a pack of 50 decals that went MIA on me during Saturdays ride in Utah. So if you want some Pioneers on the Paiute ride decals send me a PM (Start a conversation) with your name and address and I will mail out 2 decals per request until gone. First come first serve.

View attachment 88652

Still got about 40 Pioneers on the Paiute decals left to send out to anyone that wants some, just start a conversation with me with your name and address and will get them mailed out to you.

20180929 101149 jpg

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!