P700 how are the 700s holding up

J

jgfarm

Jul 21, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Jaquin thanks for the help and your insight no biggy was just goin to post a pic of mine. Swsebek thats the kind of stuff i was wanting to hear thanks

Reactions: swsebek
tundraman

tundraman

Oct 26, 2015
Used a lot on the farm and holding up well. Need to change the tires as I have a new set of takeoffs in the basement. Had to tighten the grounds. 350 hours 2100 miles. I use Mobile 1 Motorcycle oil in her and keep the maintenance up. I wish it would give me an excuse to buy a 1000 but as long as it is running good I probably stick with it because it can do things on the farm the 1000 can't like going slow to spray fence lines and distribute hay, etc.

Reactions: swsebek
T

the-op

Aug 3, 2017
Tampa, Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have riden mine HARD and have only replaced the brake pads a few time. Mines a 15 with a tad over 3k miles. Ive done the normal oil/filter changes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!