lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Short of hearing from an engineer who worked on the project, we may never really know why.

You have to wonder, if one of the engineers that was in the know saw this thread would they check it every morning to see what the latest conspiracy theory was?
Maybe discuss it with there coworkers and have a good laugh (at our expense).

I think I will refrain from adding to the entertainment value of the thread (and I certainly don't want to go off the rails ranting about how sway bars are the devil and should be kept under a work bench).

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I laid my 500 on it’s side with the sway bar still connected, lol nice I felt it lean it was too late. It’s been off ever since and I’ve never laid it over again, like trigger said you can feel the weight shift before it’s too late

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!