monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Gents, let this be my intro. Been looking at the pioneer 500 for awhile because it's about perfect in size and cost for my needs.

Just picked up a 2015 with 80 miles and 12 hours on it, Honda roof and windshield, for 6000.

Ordered winch, ball hitch adapter and 27" Black Diamond XTR tires... a plow is in my future.

I also need to make some sort of cargo box for hauling firewood. Something sturdy that I can strap large piles of oak onto

I have a few questions but will put them in their respective forum sections.

KE5u4YB

Last edited:
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wecome ,sounds like you got a really good deal.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Gents, let this be my intro. Been looking at the pioneer 500 for awhile because it's about perfect in size and cost for my needs.

Just picked up a 2015 with 80 miles and 12 hours on it, Honda roof and windshield, for 6000.

Ordered winch, ball hitch adapter and 27" Black Diamond XTR tires... a plow is in my future.

I also need to make some sort of cargo box for hauling firewood. Something sturdy that I can strap large piles of oak onto

I have a few questions but will put them in their respective forum sections.

Welcome @monaco! Post a pic for us.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Smooth shifting tip... When going to up shift, give it a fair amount of gas pedal maybe 20 to 40% and hold the shift paddle all the way back to the stop for a moment, and wait for it to shift before releasing, you will get a smooth shift every time without any bang or clunk. You'll notice it has a built in engine retard function when the paddle is pulled back all the way. Downshifting is an art, a little gas at the right time and it will be silent & smooth also.
Yea down shifting to me is the tuff 1.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Another P5 in Indiana! I am no longer alone. What part are you from?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!