Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My wife and I have been married for 38 years today! I'm still crazy about her!
Congratulations buddy that is a long time. With so many people either not compatible or simply taking the easy way out nowadays it’s good to see some life long relationships. I’ll bet she’s an incredible woman but your humor probably keeps her. Hell “maybe “ something else lol.
Married 20 myself to the woman I always needed and I’m not going anywhere, hopefully she continues to put up with me to the point you guys are at. Again big congratulations!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
T
Congratulations buddy that is a long time. With so many people either not compatible or simply taking the easy way out nowadays it’s good to see some life long relationships. I’ll bet she’s an incredible woman but your humor probably keeps her. Hell “maybe “ something else lol.
Married 20 myself to the woman I always needed and I’m not going anywhere, hopefully she continues to put up with me to the point you guys are at. Again big congratulations!
Thanks! When I met her, her idea of camping was a RV Park with a swimming pool, well I introduced to her a different kind of camping, tent for the RV and a creek instead of a swimming pool, HA! Congrats your self!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think she stays because she is still trying to figure me out, I'm so simple, it confuses her, she'll never figure me out! HA!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
39 on June 28. Dated 3 years. 3 weeks after she graduated we got married. I remind her everyday how lucky she is. Lol

Our first date.

Deb202620Jr1

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I haven't been married 38yr (yet), but I've got a good start. I married pretty young, as in I was 17yrs old back in 1995...

So that means that I've been married 24yrs of my 41yrs years on this earth, come April.
(* oldest son is 16... just thought I'd throw that in there. - we married for L-O-V-E)

We fished ALOT that first 8 years.

Last edited:
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Smitty, that is awesome man. I'm proud of you both!

Like CP said, with so many taking the easy way out, long term marriages seem to be less and less common.

I've been lucky enough to be married to my best friend for what will be 29 years in exactly 10 more days. We dated for 9 years previous to that, so "together" for 38.

And for the record, I'm still crazy about my girl too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!