People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Nobody values commitment anymore or working on making a relationship last! If any adversity happens, they move on to the next best thing! Anyone that can be married and make it work through the good times and the hard times has my utmost respect!!!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Anyone find my wallet in lost in Cape Hatterass, NC 38 years ago? Lost on honeymoon 4 wheeling around sand dunes in FJ40. EMT badge and $300 in it. Was staying at a rental cottage, went next door to elderly local couple and asked if they could loan me $20 (for emergency gas if needed) to go search for it, with my camera as collateral. Wallet not found, went to return their money at end of day, but they said to keep it, and note their name on their mailbox. Their last name was Christ. Still a blessed marriage since 1981, never forgot it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone find my wallet in lost in Cape Hatterass, NC 38 years ago? Lost on honeymoon 4 wheeling around sand dunes in FJ40. EMT badge and $300 in it. Was staying at a rental cottage, went next door to elderly local couple and asked if they could loan me $20 (for emergency gas if needed) to go search for it, with my camera as collateral. Wallet not found, went to return their money at end of day, but they said to keep it, and note their name on their mailbox. Their last name was Christ. Still a blessed marriage since 1981, never forgot it.
That's a neat story you have. Thanks for sharing.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
The wife and I aren't to 38 years yet, but we're getting close. In June we will have been married 37 years. Frankly, I don't know how/why she's put up with my nonsense for all these years. (But, I'm certainly glad she has!)

Steve

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The wife and I aren't to 38 years yet, but we're getting close. In June we will have been married 37 years. Frankly, I don't know how/why she's put up with my nonsense for all these years (but, I'm certainly glad she has!)

Steve
She's like my wife, she loves a challenge project, just don't ever fly right! If you do then it will be over! HA!

B

Bullseye

Feb 5, 2016
Indiana
Had 31 in the books, would have been 34 this year. Always read stuff like this and see older couples out and about and wonder if I would have made it that long. Cancer sucks ......... My current plan is to stay single as long as I was married and then re-evaluate, will be evaluating in another 28 years if I make it to age 81 ......

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had 31 in the books, would have been 34 this year. Always read stuff like this and see older couples out and about and wonder if I would have made it that long. Cancer sucks ......... My current plan is to stay single as long as I was married and then re-evaluate, will be evaluating in another 28 years if I make it to age 81 ......

Sorry for your loss sir. Cancer definitely sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Sure hate to hear that!! There’s some good material in the “not the contest” thread if you get “lonely”!

Reactions: Mudwing
J

Jerryy

Nov 15, 2016
Freedom, Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
48 in August (to the first wife, who is the present wife). Only regret: A couple of years ago I had a rifle built by a young man who had only been married for two years. During our various conversations he reported that his wife owned over 100 rifles. I said wow--is she that into guns? He replied no, but everytime I find a gun I want, I buy it for her. My regret--why didn't I think of that over 40-years ago.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's tough to hear! One never knows the time frame we have, we should make the best of the time we have !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!