P500 How to get the seat belts to not choke me?

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Ewww ouch That's funny right there . LOL .
That's going to be the next safety feature , a warning system that says " Yo dummy !you are about to crash , put on your helmet and seat belt before preceding " . ;)
That reminds me of the time my wife was driving my jeep wrangler on a sharp entrance ramp and she says " why is this light flashing on the dash? " and I say " that's the stability control kicking in we're about to flip!" Lol the stability control on that thing would apply one of the rear brakes to straighten you out if taking a curve too fast.

Reactions: HUCK
T

TXBubba

Mar 11, 2017
Mansfield, TX
Ownership

1. 500
I put those in my Amazon cart mid-day yesterday... after about 8 miles of fighting that seatbelt!

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I'm actually looking at the Pro Armor 4 point harnesses right now. They're in the cart but...
I have them in my RZR , they are good but not enough that I am going to put them in the P5 . I really got them due to the fire hazard on a rzr , wanted to be able to get out fast if I rolled it and I did the first ride out after I installed them . LOL They worked and it didnt burn .

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!