P1000m5 How to keep dust out of the cabin

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys. I just had Lasik so I'm super sensitive to dust. I noticed when I changed my OEM tires to the 30" cryptids that made a big difference. The tires are so aggressive that they propel a lot more dirt, dust & debris than the original tires.

I actually installed a pre filter on my other SXS. I clean it before every trip. The open window and rear screen helped a lot on my P1000-3 and Can Am Defender.

Best of luck !

Rudy

Reactions: Buggyman
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey guys. I just had Lasik so I'm super sensitive to dust. I noticed when I changed my OEM tires to the 30" cryptids that made a big difference. The tires are so aggressive that they propel a lot more dirt, dust & debris than the original tires.

I actually installed a pre filter on my other SXS. I clean it before every trip. The open window and rear screen helped a lot on my P1000-3 and Canned Ham Defender.

Best of luck !

Rudy
Fixed it for ya! 🥳

if u gust had Lasik, why not ware a really good set of goggles? then u can run any tire you want🤷‍♂️

Ericseabaugh

Ericseabaugh

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2022
South Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, how do you keep dust out of the cab?
Perfect solution for the one fella. Take clear plastic wrap and wrap all the way around and over top the ROPS, then also wrap around doors and underside of the machine. After this take RUBBER BANDS and secure the plastic wrap well enough to make it air tight inside, then go for a very long ride and breathe very, very heavily......and just like that you don't have to worry about dust anymore! Now dirt on the other hand may be an issue!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!