P500 How to support this Honda SxS forum.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
After being here for over a year, this forum (and members) has REALLY helped me out. Our Honda SxS admin doesn’t like to toot his horn, but I think he deserves it...especially with the upcoming Takeover. I missed this thread earlier, and just wanted to bump it up.

Thanks to @Hondasxs
Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

PS...Picked up 2 shirts from the store, a win-win. Anyone from the 1000, 700, etc groups free free to repost on those forums.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
After being here for over a year, this forum (and members) has REALLY helped me out. Our Honda SxS admin doesn’t like to toot his horn, but I think he deserves it...especially with the upcoming Takeover. I missed this thread earlier, and just wanted to bump it up.

Thanks to @Hondasxs
Multi - How to support The Honda SxS Club!

PS...Picked up 2 shirts from the store, a win-win. Anyone from the 1000, 700, etc groups free free to repost on those forums.

Good point Mudder! I've been on this forum over two years now and it's become part of my routine to check out what others are doing to their machines, ask and answer questions and just keep in touch with others that share the same interest. Everyone getting together for the takeover and other group rides that I've been on are an added bonus. This is the only social media I'm involved with and would hate not being able to be a part of it now. Please support the forum that we all enjoy and that has helped so many of us out.
Thanks @Hondasxs !

Reactions: Gassygordo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!