Hurricane, Utah

Kane1000

Kane1000

Apr 12, 2017
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone know where I could get trail maps for this area. Some buddies and I are planning a trip there in September.

J

JCutah

Apr 20, 2017
Northern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would do a Internet search of the area. Look at clubs, BLM, Forest service and state. There will be a ton of info out there. Those local clubs give a bunch of good maps I have found. Trailheads, things to see on the trail and all that.

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I use the avenza map app and it works. I also use a app called TNP (terrain navigator pro) You do not have to buy the app it is free and just skip the login and I agree and it works good. but not off line.

SteveinUT

SteveinUT

Sep 12, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cabelas has lot's of good maps, but if you stop by any Forest Service building, they have free maps of Dixie Nat'l Forest (the national forest in southern Utah), and they have virtually all the trails on them. I live in Cedar City, and could get with you and show you some good trails on the Markagunt Plateau. There are a TON of trails there. That's where I ride, primarily, so I know them pretty well.