Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi....I live just north of Logan Utah, and I am very interested in riding the Paiute Trails.....thinking about doing it no later than early Sept....do you recommend either camping or a motel in Richfield, then riding the Honda to the trails? What maps do you recommend? thanks.......
See my first post regarding maps, it is a National Geographic map [HASHTAG]#708[/HASHTAG] I believe, laminated for wet use and durability or the GPS tracks. If I remember Richfield is a 6 hour ride by trail to Maryvale, I suggest looking at any of the 4 places to stay near or in Maryvale.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Nice looking P500 ! Still looking for that video. Learning my way around the forums
Welcome to the forum from central Mississisippi @UtahJeff I hope I may get to ride with sometime in the near future. :);)

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Nice looking P500 ! Still looking for that video. Learning my way around the forums
Welcome to the forum from central Mississisippi @UtahJeff I hope I may get to ride with ya'll sometime in the near future. :);)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!