Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did get some packages today🤗

IMG 0298 TempImageCvIzcb

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
Dealing with Ball equipment in Richmond, I've had bad luck with them before, but seems to be going good right now, nothing is final yet.

It’s a bit of a distance from you but you may want to contact dons ford D’s Honda in Alpena. It’s pretty hard to beat their prices/customer service and they do deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s a bit of a distance from you but you may want to contact dons ford D’s Honda in Alpena. It’s pretty hard to beat their prices/customer service and they do deliver.

I did look at them, they only had Talon's in stock, but thanks for the info

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019

My brother in law from grand blank went through them and they beat his lowest quote and were gonna deliver to him.

advertisement
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it helps I went to the dealer today, no thoughts of buying anything but they got me, did help they had $12k off and gave me $2k less then I paid for my 2019 in trade. Sometimes we just have to jump on a deal or purchase 😂

F09E8F49 414B 44F2 BF80 18CEF6DB9EF1

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
If it helps I went to the dealer today, no thoughts of buying anything but they got me, did help they had $12k off and gave me $2k less then I paid for my 2019 in trade. Sometimes we just have to jump on a deal or purchase

View attachment 251755

4fdc9afab6b78e5a28ec80f33e0f941d
Great looking rigbut I’m more of a six banger kinda guy

Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I guess I decided😃 she (AKA, Pearl) will be coming home next Friday, ordered the roof,KFI winch, KFI plow, Honda soft mid panel, they didn't deal with SATV, so I will order some stuff direct, like a windshield!

the parts that were missing are these handles as seen on the camo one, they will pull them off it if Honda doesn't get them to them next week.

I'm going to be busy installing added items for a while, hopefully new shoes and shocks later this year, I'm going to go with 28" Motivators, I really liked them on my XX

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I think I'm going to be happier with Pearl than I would have been with the LE model, I really like the white color,
Rumors have started they're the fastest ones out there🤔;)

IMG 0302 IMG 0301 IMG 0303

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I guess I decided😃 she (AKA, Pearl) will be coming home next Friday, ordered the roof,KFI winch, KFI plow, Honda soft mid panel, they didn't deal with SATV, so I will order some stuff direct, like a windshield!

the parts that were missing are these handles as seen on the camo one, they will pull them off it if Honda doesn't get them to them next week.

I'm going to be busy installing added items for a while, hopefully new shoes and shocks later this year, I'm going to go with 28" Motivators, I really liked them on my XX

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I think I'm going to be happier with Pearl than I would have been with the LE model, I really like the white color,
Rumors have started they're the fastest ones out there🤔;)

View attachment 251821 View attachment 251822 View attachment 251823

Congrats! Snow camo 😎 Let the spending begin!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!