Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I guess I decided😃 she (AKA, Pearl) will be coming home next Friday, ordered the roof,KFI winch, KFI plow, Honda soft mid panel, they didn't deal with SATV, so I will order some stuff direct, like a windshield!

the parts that were missing are these handles as seen on the camo one, they will pull them off it if Honda doesn't get them to them next week.

I'm going to be busy installing added items for a while, hopefully new shoes and shocks later this year, I'm going to go with 28" Motivators, I really liked them on my XX

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I think I'm going to be happier with Pearl than I would have been with the LE model, I really like the white color,
Rumors have started they're the fastest ones out there🤔;)

View attachment 251821 View attachment 251822 View attachment 251823
Congrats! White is the fastest, don't listen to all that Russian disinformation about the red!

R

RLovgren

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2019
Albemarle NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in the process of looking for a 100. What did you mean when you said "it ain't an LE with l4WD? "

Reactions: TimG
R

RLovgren

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2019
Albemarle NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in the process of looking for a 100. What did you mean when you said "it ain't an LE with l4WD?
Not 100 but 10005

Reactions: TimG
G

Grassmoney

Dec 12, 2020
Gulfport, ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you planning on going big with it get a deluxe all day. LE’s have different axles in them and cost 600$ a piece to get them custom made. Been down this road.

45392066 341A 4E31 8253 AB71DB40E974

advertisement
Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just talked with the dealer, we will put off the pickup until next week, still waiting on the honda roof and a few other little items I ordered, no biggie, but I have boxes all over the garage I wanted to install this weekend:oops:

Dealer infromed me that White ones have 10hp more;)

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So if I put a RED Honda sticker on my White ride will that improve the speed also?:p
You have to use red in a very small limited amount or it’ll slow you down, best to not use it at all 😉

When you start adding your accessories you should start a build thread for us to follow along.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So if I put a RED Honda sticker on my White ride will that improve the speed also?:p
You can add stickers for sure, but the red ecu is the key. It was problematic a few years back with unscrupulous peeps ordering the red ecu's to try makeup for buying inferior colors. So now they are a factory available only item. There's an entire vin validation and ecu trade in program you have to follow to get the faster red ecu's. Search the threads for the horror stories of the couple of guys that have replaced them in the last couple of years. One fellow finally gave up and just ordered a plain ecu, but was so overcome with grief at his now slower machine that he traded it in on a KRX. He figured if he had to suffer with slow he might as well ride a short bus.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can add stickers for sure, but the red ecu is the key. It was problematic a few years back with unscrupulous peeps ordering the red ecu's to try makeup for buying inferior colors. So now they are a factory available only item. There's an entire vin validation and ecu trade in program you have to follow to get the faster red ecu's. Search the threads for the horror stories of the couple of guys that have replaced them in the last couple of years. One fellow finally gave up and just ordered a plain ecu, but was so overcome with grief at his now slower machine that he traded it in on a KRX. He figured if he had to suffer with slow he might as well ride a short bus.
@GuyOnABuffalo

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!