Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just got back from dealer, they have the 2021 deluxe white one, which I really really like, no LE models anywhere, unless they're asking a couple $K more than MSRP.
I was hoping to get the LE and not sure I should, because I prefer the White over the brown color, everything I have on order will work with either model, so that's not an issue at all.

Yes I know it's preference on the model, color and mod's

Taking the Wildcat XX for trade in value on Saturday.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well just got back from dealer, they have the 2021 deluxe white one, which I really really like, no LE models anywhere, unless they're asking a couple $K more than MSRP.
I was hoping to get the LE and not sure I should, because I prefer the White over the brown color, everything I have on order will work with either model, so that's not an issue at all.

Yes I know it's preference on the model, color and mod's

Taking the Wildcat XX for trade in value on Saturday.
Buy it and add fox shocks and any of the other mods that floats your boat.

Raynman

Raynman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Other than i4wd and Fox shocks, you aren't getting anything special.

The bumper is the oem accessory bumper.

The aluminum skids are worse then the plastic (imo)

Shocks can be added later if needed

I wasn't really crazy about aluminum skids anyways, I probably would have replaced them in time

advertisement
Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
Other than i4wd and Fox shocks, you aren't getting anything special.

The bumper is the oem accessory bumper.

The aluminum skids are worse then the plastic (imo)

Shocks can be added later if needed

DANG!!!! go easy on us POOR........ LE guys!! Lol. The thing I’ve e noticed with the i4wd is it’s slow to engage which could be a real pain in a unexpected, sticky situation. With my type of riding, so far anyways, I just lock it in, wait a few seconds and bust through the snow,climb those big ole sandy hills and peg out my funometer. Oh, I like the white also. I wish I would have saw this great forum before I purchased! I would have done the deluxe in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raynman

Raynman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dealer just called, they're prepping it, but found it was missing something (some sort bar) from the factory, so I was told they won't be able to let me take it home if I decide to, until the part comes ino_O

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dealer just called, they're prepping it, but found it was missing something (some sort bar) from the factory, so I was told they won't be able to let me take it home if I decide to, until the part comes ino_O
I wouldn’t worry about it and at least you know the dealer is actually looking it over. Mine was missing a bolt and had a few loose bolts with nuts missing, in the end not a big deal.

Raynman

Raynman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn’t worry about it and at least you know the dealer is actually looking it over. Mine was missing a bolt and had a few loose bolts with nuts missing, in the end not a big deal.

I really am not worried, nothing is signed (yet) poop happens everyplace!🤣😂😅;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!