Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's a stupid nasty habit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's an addiction not a habit. People who started it are probably followers not leaders.. They wanted to be like someone instead of being themselves if they are honest with themselves. They thought it was cool and it's unfortunate they got hooked. Both my parents died from complications caused by a lifetime of smoking....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's definitely not good.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here you go @drfubar. Some good beer from Alaska.

On the left is a Denali Brewing Single Engine Red.

On the right is a Alaskan Brewing Perseverance Russian Imperial Stout which is 9%abv.

The wife and I went out after our monthly HAM club meeting tonight.

De5ee35bcbef01cb5ece890ff6a72a81

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll agree with you there, it's not just a preference in beer taste. We already know. It's a stupid nasty habit and when you see multiple family members die from it you kinda get the idea. I'll be smoke free for the Takeover.

I'll bring plenty of extra atomizers so you can hit my Ecig if you need to lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here you go @drfubar. Some good beer from Alaska.

On the left is a Denali Brewing Single Engine Red.

On the right is a Alaskan Brewing Perseverance Russian Imperial Stout which is 9%abv.

The wife and I went out after our monthly HAM club meeting tonight.

De5ee35bcbef01cb5ece890ff6a72a81
AK!!! my man!!! I've had their Oatmeal Stout... Awesome brew... @AKRider glad to see someone has an open mind and will try new beer. You can stay at my house anytime you are in TN.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AK!!! my man!!! I've had their Oatmeal Stout... Awesome brew... @AKRider glad to see someone has an open mind and will try new beer. You can stay at my house anytime you are in TN.
He will even share his sex toy with ya as long as you don't have any feather allergies. Poor Tom.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm not saying that's not what I'll do.

Hey I lend a sympathetic ear to anyone with a nicotine addiction. Sorry to say I've been addicted to worse. Going on 2 years clean now and count each new day as a blessing. Nobody starts out wanting to be a slave to something. It's a very slippery slope (especially painkillers). Something you have to have quickly turns into something you can't live without.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That Russian Imperial was amazing! My wife doesn't normally like the heavier, darker beers as much, but she thought this was better than her red. Have you had the pleasure of their Smoked Porter? Excellent beer. There's a lot of really good beer up here.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That Russian Imperial was amazing! My wife doesn't normally like the heavier, darker beers as much, but she thought this was better than her red. Have you had the pleasure of their Smoked Porter? Excellent beer. There's a lot of really good beer up here.
Never drank Russian beer. They have comfortable hats though

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope. I'm sure it's very good

Samsung Galaxy 7 Active

Reactions: Jimmy-AZ
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey I lend a sympathetic ear to anyone with a nicotine addiction. Sorry to say I've been addicted to worse. Going on 2 years clean now and count each new day as a blessing. Nobody starts out wanting to be a slave to something. It's a very slippery slope (especially painkillers). Something you have to have quickly turns into something you can't live without.
Only thing I want to be addicted to is my Family.

J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, Glacier Brewhouse is my favorite spot, the Oatmeal Stout is the best beer hands down I have had in any state over the years. The calamary is the best also.

Sent from my SM-T818V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!