Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
5f7714e7b6a0344d4167828cfdd6b0c1
Couldn't decide if we wanted a fire or a hot tub and a beer. So we had all three after riding in slush all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hell yeah!!!!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok you little s***! View attachment 31494

Hair of the dog! It's after 4 so bottoms up!
Cheers
That's just another lager... be a man, drink an ale
If you think that's good you should try Bud Light!
I don't think i said it was good anywhere in that post!
Merlot!!?? Please turn in your man card;)
I like a room temp merlot at times too @Tigermark
Hey @CumminsPusher where is @drfubar ? Did he have to many Coors lite?
s***e, you can't get drunk on yellow fizzy water! Well, unless you drink a case or two shotgun style. C brought me just 12 so if I want a buzz I'll have to reach behind me and grab a nice Tennessee shine.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's just another lager... be a man, drink an ale

I don't think i said it was good anywhere in that post!

I like a room temp merlot at times too @Tigermark

s***e, you can't get drunk on yellow fizzy water! Well, unless you drink a case or two shotgun style. C brought me just 12 so if I want a buzz I'll have to reach behind me and grab a nice Tennessee shine.
I could tell you liked it by the smile you were trying to hold back in your picture. Lol

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've fallen off the Coors wagon. I got 4 down in three days and I can't drink another one. I've gone back to a decent beer/Ale that has some taste and not an aftertaste. Coors had such a nasty aftertaste. You guys just don't know what you're missing.

View attachment 31639
Make sure when you are holding your bottle to drink, you keep your pinky finger raised.lol

J

Jshell3

I've fallen off the Coors wagon. I got 4 down in three days and I can't drink another one. I've gone back to a decent beer/Ale that has some taste and not an aftertaste. Coors had such a nasty aftertaste. You guys just don't know what you're missing.

View attachment 31639
These guys give you a ton of grief, but I admire your willingness to drink Coors light. You tried it, didn't like it, and so Cheers to you! You've made an attempt to identify with your SxS buddies, which I believe holds up your end of the bargain.

You've earned the right to compare the brews. Enjoy your Pale Ales and Dark Lagers, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 31663
@drfubar, this is one tasty beer when your working on your ride!
Aftertaste is brutal. Must be the formaldehyde they use.
Ingredients here:
Propylene Glycol (an ingredient found in anti-freeze)
Natural Flavors (can come from anything natural including a beavers anal gland)
Caramel Coloring (Class III or IV made from ammonia and classified as a carcinogen)
FD&C Red 40 (Made from petroleum, linked to allergies, asthma and hyperactivity)
FD&C Yellow 5 (Made from petroleum, linked to allergies, asthma and hyperactivity)
Insect-Based Dyes: carmine derived from cochineal insects to color their beer.
Animal Based Clarifiers: Findings include isinglass (dried fish bladder), gelatin (from skin, connective tissue, and bones), and casein (found in milk)
Foam Control: Used for head retention; (glyceryl monostearate and pepsin are both potentially derived from animals)
BPA (Bisphenol A is a component in many can liners and it may leach into the beer. BPA can mimic the female hormone estrogen and may affect sperm count, and other organ functions.) I knew you guys have a lot of girl in ya, especially @CumminsPusher and @Tigermark
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) – alcohol is already addictive with some people, but with MSG?!

My god, stop killing yourselves.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aftertaste is brutal. Must be the formaldehyde they use.
Ingredients here:
Propylene Glycol (an ingredient found in anti-freeze)
Natural Flavors (can come from anything natural including a beavers anal gland)
Caramel Coloring (Class III or IV made from ammonia and classified as a carcinogen)
FD&C Red 40 (Made from petroleum, linked to allergies, asthma and hyperactivity)
FD&C Yellow 5 (Made from petroleum, linked to allergies, asthma and hyperactivity)
Insect-Based Dyes: carmine derived from cochineal insects to color their beer.
Animal Based Clarifiers: Findings include isinglass (dried fish bladder), gelatin (from skin, connective tissue, and bones), and casein (found in milk)
Foam Control: Used for head retention; (glyceryl monostearate and pepsin are both potentially derived from animals)
BPA (Bisphenol A is a component in many can liners and it may leach into the beer. BPA can mimic the female hormone estrogen and may affect sperm count, and other organ functions.) I knew you guys have a lot of girl in ya, especially @CumminsPusher and @Tigermark
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) – alcohol is already addictive with some people, but with MSG?!

My god, stop killing yourselves.
Quit trying to confuse us with the facts:eek: Let us enjoy our tasty cold beverages in ignorant bliss!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Right after this I'm going to start on the smokers... You think the crap that's in Coors and other american light beers is bad? Wait till I start listing the junk in tobacco!

I'll agree with you there, it's not just a preference in beer taste. We already know. It's a stupid nasty habit and when you see multiple family members die from it you kinda get the idea. I'll be smoke free for the Takeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!