P500 I met a fellow HondaSxS Member

J

Jshell3

I got to meet a fellow HondaSxS member today, in person... @William

He's a stand up guy. Held onto a Strongmade basket for a month on his word. And then gave me a heck of a deal on a set of new 26" tires!

Showed me around his "Hunting Buggy" P5, so I could borrow some good ideas...

Anyways, thanks to this Forum. It's paid me dividends to contribute and talk with you guys.

He's a picture of the new and improved Blueberry!

Strongmade rear rack and new 26" tires on stock wheels.

IMG 2565 IMG 2566

And just to give credit where it's due, @William had done this to his glovebox area. I liked the looks of it.
IMG 2563

Drill out the rivets on the warning label and remove. Then switch over to a 5/16" bit and bore the rivet holes. Add the push rivets. Nice. (Still waiting on @Chooglin for one of those glove boxes, tho...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I got to meet a fellow HondaSxS member today, in person... @William

He's a stand up guy. Held onto a Strongmade basket for a month on his word. And then gave me a heck of a deal on a set of new 26" tires!

Showed me around his "Hunting Buggy" P5, so I could borrow some good ideas...

Anyways, thanks to this Forum. It's paid me dividends to contribute and talk with you guys.

He's a picture of the new and improved Blueberry!

Strongmade rear rack and new 26" tires on stock wheels.

View attachment 25109 View attachment 25110

And just to give credit where it's due, @William had done this to his glovebox area. I like the looks of it. View attachment 25111

Drill out the rivers on the warning label and remove. Then switch over to a 5/16" bit and make the holes bigger. Add the push rivets. Nice. (Still waiting on @Chooglin for one of those glove boxes, tho...)
That's awesome dude. Wish it had been me but I couldn't make it. Glad to see it finding use, and it looks good on your ride.

J

Jshell3

Blueberry is dusty. I should have rinsed it off before snapping the pics.
I blame the 1/2 windshield and the complete 2 month drought we are experiencing... no grass in the food plots. No rain. Birds are eating up all the seeds!!!

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

That's awesome dude. Wish it had been me but I couldn't make it. Glad to see it finding use, and it looks good on your ride.
Thanks Monte! I had the Curt universal ATV rack, but it wasn't wide enough for my bow case. This new rack should cut down on the number of bungee straps I've been using!

Reactions: Montecresto and JTW
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to meet you man!

Reactions: Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!