jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
With winter approaching fast, I'm working on getting a place set up to work on my machines and project vehicles since I never got around to building my garage this year. I also want to know any ideas you have for what you would like to see me do during these cold winter months. They don't have to be Pioneer related either.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tru
With winter approaching fast, I'm working on getting a place set up to work on my machines and project vehicles since I never got around to building my garage this year. I also want to know any ideas you have for what you would like to see me do during these cold winter months. They don't have to be Pioneer related either.

Truck vs sxs who can go through the deepest snow. How fast can a guy on a sled go behind the pioneer before they fall off, or better yet a big tractor tube!

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Is a snorkel effective in bumper deep ice water (there's a possibility to a kill two birds if the answer to plumbers request is a "no" lol) and is the seat heat fix actually a downgrade
Does the heat fix hurt the Pioneer's ride-ability in cold weather if you don't have the money to add a heater? Could make something out of that! Thanks

D

Deleted member 3748

Does the heat fix hurt the Pioneer's ride-ability in cold weather if you don't have the money to add a heater? Could make something out of that! Thanks
I take out all of the seat insulation out of my 500 for the winter and there is no noticeable benefit from the hot seat. :confused:

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!