I searched the web for places to ride

G

G Dinkins

Apr 17, 2015
I discovered that many places prohibit SXS's. This seems to limit where It is possible to go for an adventure,
Has anyone found this to be a problem?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@G Dinkins I feel your pain, There are a lot of small parks around here(under 500 acres) that only allow ATVs and MX.

There are a few that only allow 50" SxSs.

Then there are the OHV parks that pretty much cater to Rock Buggies.

There are only 4 parks over 500acres within a 3 hour drive from here that allow 60" SXS. The smaller parks are boring it takes an hour to get there and they have about 2-4 miles of trails. Which you can easily ride in an hour.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Not sure where you are from but come up to our neck of the woods - WV.
Just the Hatfield McCoy system will keep you busy then there is the 1000's of miles of other trails.....

Reactions: Hondasxs
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure about @G Dinkins but I plan on going to Hatfield at some point in the next couple years. We have a park here with about 70 miles of trails. Although I think @20 of that is single track. It's still a good day of riding if you're moving fast.

WindRock was FUN good mix of scenery and trails.

Hatfield is about 7-8 hrs from me so it'll have to be a long weekend. I need to get my toyhauler built first.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Feel your pain....
4 corners area...Ride for weeks...NEVER ON THE SAME
TRAIL.....it's mostly desert riding...alot of medium. ....
skilled rock crawling. ...

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure about @G Dinkins but I plan on going to Hatfield at some point in the next couple years. We have a park here with about 70 miles of trails. Although I think @20 of that is single track. It's still a good day of riding if you're moving fast.

WindRock was FUN good mix of scenery and trails.

Hatfield is about 7-8 hrs from me so it'll have to be a long weekend. I need to get my toyhauler built first.
Same here but a long haul from New Orleans

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!