Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
16711504 1229537003800978 146198714088133039 n

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
It's just kinda hard to thank you for something you haven't done. I mean it could be pictures of kittens in a basket that you post. I think we'd all like to see that! Hah

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I see what you're doing here there's something you really want to post but you think it's a half bad idea so if enough of us "con" you into it it's not your fault. I'm watching you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
advertisement
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Idk if this post belongs here or not. But I just want to say that I am very sad that some of the members here have taken this forum in a negative direction. The antagonism has boiled over and apparently there have been consequences for some. I haven't been as active on here for the past couple months but I still check in.

I consider many of the members here to be "friends" - though without ever meeting face to face. We share a common interest here and it's a great community. I have always felt welcome here and I love it here.

I really hope that things do not continue to decline as they have recently.

I applaud the moderators for their efforts. Surely it has been a struggle for them to keep the peace, and undoubtedly many warnings given out. Unfortunately, more and more lines get crossed and then they have to step in.

Let's all follow the example set by the OP. It's far to easy to type a post or response to an opinion you don't agree with regarding some BS, off-topic, or who knows what topic...It's easy to stir up trouble in any forum. Our faces are hidden here, for the most part.
As easy as it is to stir the pot, it's even easier to just walk away and let it (whatever it is) just fizzle out.

Keep it classy.

Ride Red. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Idk if this post belongs here or not. But I just want to say that I am very sad that some of the members here have taken this forum in a negative direction. The antagonism has boiled over and apparently there have been consequences for some. I haven't been as active on here for the past couple months but I still check in.

I consider many of the members here to be "friends" - though without ever meeting face to face. We share a common interest here and it's a great community. I have always felt welcome here and I love it here.

I applaud the moderators for their efforts. Surely it has been a struggle for them to keep the peace, and undoubtedly many warnings given out. Unfortunately, more and more lines get crossed and then they have to step in.

Let's all follow the example set by the OP. It's far to easy to type a post or response to an opinion you don't agree with regarding some BS, off-topic, or who knows what topic...It's easy to stir up trouble in any forum. Our faces are hidden here, for the most part.
As easy as it is to stir the pot, it's even easier to just walk away and let it (whatever it is) just fizzle out.

Keep it classy.

Ride Red. ;)

ehart, you're always a brother here!!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Keep it classy.

Ride Red. ;)

Well said!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Keep it classy.

Ride Red. ;)

Probably doesn't belong in this "tongue in cheek" thread but I don't have a problem with the content.... ;)

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have to say I love the forum. The members here are very helpful and caring. I believe you can call on any one of them for help. As for the opinions- everyone has their own- as they should. A lot of the banter is done in fun and if people can't handle it just switch to a different topic. Every person I have personally met from this forum are top notch people!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!