100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What Would you folks living in and around Idaho, think about meeting up for an organized ride sometime in August? Also if you have any suggestions as to where some great wheeling places to meet and ride might be? I'll make a few suggestions but if you have something on your bucket list or know of a ride with spectacular scenery, then feel free to make some suggestions. The possibilities are endless...

Frank Church River Of No Return Wilderness
The Selway River
The Bitterroots
The Magruder Corridor
Parts of the IDBDR- Idaho Backcountry Discovery Route

Gonna Start a list for those interested in attending.
@100Acre
@CumminsPusher
@mcwright
@scottf
@elkguide
@Plumber32
@Tigermark

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've watched some videos on the Magruder corridor ride. Something to consider is parking for everybody's rigs.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If not too far we're probably in.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should we also include Various Hot Springs along the route?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
mcwright

mcwright

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2014
McCall, ID
There is a great loop ride from the Burgdorf/Warren area down to the Salmon River and around to Yellow Pine. Would be a 2-3 day trip taking it easy. Great ride from McCall into Yellow Pine as well with incredible scenery, then you could head up to the Cinnabar Mine area.

Great scenery going from Council down to Hells Canyon Dam as well. Or from Burgdorf north of McCall to old town of Florence northeast of Riggins crossing the Salmon River. I live in McCall, beautiful country.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a great loop ride from the Burgdorf/Warren area down to the Salmon River and around to Yellow Pine. Would be a 2-3 day trip taking it easy. Great ride from McCall into Yellow Pine as well with incredible scenery, then you could head up to the Cinnabar Mine area.

Great scenery going from Council down to Hells Canyon Dam as well. Or from Burgdorf north of McCall to old town of Florence northeast of Riggins crossing the Salmon River. I live in McCall, beautiful country.
I want to live in McCall. It's my most favorite place In the whole CONUS!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I've driven much of those roads!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Started list of interested attendees and edited into OP. Once we get a good list together, we can decide on where to go and I can make reservations for a group site where ever we choose to go. Any day of the week will be good for me but I imagine most folks will need to do it on a weekend?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Started list of interested attendees and edited into OP. Once we get a good list together, we can decide on where to go and I can make reservations for a group site where ever we choose to go. Any day of the week will be good for me but I imagine most folks will need to do it on a weekend?
I'm weekend only

Reactions: 100Acre
A

Apparition

Dec 10, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did this happen? I used to hunt off the Macgruder Corridor road, would love to do a UTV trip.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!