Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Walker Valley is 25 minutes away... Mostly 2-track and a lot steeper than it looks..

That's beautiful there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I used to get the chance to travel up in Idaho and the Washington and sure do like the country in those parts. Coeur d' Alene, Sandpoint and even Moscow Lewiston area. Beautiful country.

Cda to Sandpoint spend lots of time in that area

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cda to Sandpoint spend lots of time in that area

I only went there once - it was in the winter the lakes were frozen over and people had snowmobiles out - I wanted to stay longer but was only there for the day for work.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So extremely envious but at the same time, come August, I'll be in Idaho for at least a month. After I'm done house sitting for friends in Colorado, I may head back up at the end of October. I'm looking for land in Idaho and I also want to experience a winter there. The last winter I spent in the NW I was living out of Libby Montana while working an Archaeological dig in Yellowstone back in 1995. Other than that I've driven over much of Idaho's backcountry and National Forest roads predominantly in the spring and summer. I freaking love it there! It's my Heaven on Earth! Hijack over got carried away and thanks....
Selway River heading down to Slim's CG at Meadow Creek in the New Perce NF

Fullsizeoutput 7f6
Fullsizeoutput 7f2
IMG 0680
Fullsizeoutput 800
Fullsizeoutput 96a
IMG 0677

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So extremely envious but at the same time, come August, I'll be in Idaho for at least a month. After I'm done house sitting for friends in Colorado, I may head back up at the end of October. I'm looking for land in Idaho and I also want to experience a winter there. The last winter I spent in the NW I was living out of Libby Montana while working an Archaeological dig in Yellowstone back in 1995. Other than that I've driven over much of Idaho's backcountry and National Forest roads predominantly in the spring and summer. I freaking love it there! It's my Heaven on Earth! Hijack over got carried away and thanks....
Selway River heading down to Simm's Creek CG
View attachment 45855View attachment 45856View attachment 45850View attachment 45851View attachment 45852View attachment 45854
No hijack taken! It's Idaho right?
Btw no winter right now it was 97 at the house today.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No hijack taken! It's Idaho right?
Btw no winter right now it was 97 at the house today.
I'm not jealous of the heat. Raised in Florida. Live in NC. Too much humidity here. Freakin rainforest sometimes. Wasn't 95* though.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You JERK CP.
I won't be able to get out to Idaho till this fall to hunt!!!!!

Makes me want to be there RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Why do I have to work for a living???????

JK CP. Keep on posting. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
St. Marie's, Gold Creek, Horse Haven,Hudlow Creek, Collville,Cataldo...but mainly Marie's
I've been through St. Maries, Bovil, Burgdorf, Bonners Ferry, Elk River, Elk City, Yellow Pine, Stibnite, Headquarters, Wieppe, Pierce, Warren, Wallace, Landmark, Lowman.... Back country driving man. I can't get enough.
Fullsizeoutput 880
Fullsizeoutput 84d

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I meant terrain and pretty wise
Desert in the south to high mountain peaks in the north. Maybe not as diverse as say Utah but there is much varying terrain in Idaho. If you go, you may not want to return. A vast unspoiled wilderness. Think a small version of Alaska. except tundra instead of desert for Alaska. Derf....

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck think Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness....

J

JTW

Desert in the south to high mountain peaks in the north. Maybe not as diverse as say Utah but there is much varying terrain in Idaho. If you go, you may not want to return. A vast unspoiled wilderness. Think a small version of Alaska. except tundra instead of desert for Alaska. Derf....
Yeah.. dad's hunted there several times and we have friends there... I just haven't gotten there yet!

Reactions: 100Acre and sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JTW As an Example, The Idaho Backcountry Discovery Route (IDBDR) is 1,000 miles long. The 1st 2 pix are from the Salmon heading into the Frank, 3rd is The Warm River near Island Park just west of Yellowstone. 4th picture is sign at base of French Creek along the Salmon River heading up the back way ( no Trailers ) into Burgdorf Hot Springs and 5th picture is Lick Creek Summit outside of McCall in the Payette NF. I don't have any southern desert Idaho photos. Except last 2 pix-fishing for sturgeon in the Snake River below where Evil Kenevil Jumped the canyon in the 70's and to this day where Base jumpers leap off the bridge to Twin Falls. Saw an old steam tractor down at the bottom in a mudbank below the waterline. Did I catch lots of trout in Idaho? What didn't I catch? That's a sturgeon. I can die peacefully knowing I've been to Idaho to see the promised land!
Fullsizeoutput 83b
Fullsizeoutput 83f
Fullsizeoutput 856
Fullsizeoutput 81f
Fullsizeoutput 87d
IMG 0096
IMG 0098

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!