Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looked like it was a great weekend! I was surprised there were no bonfire pics. Expected more carnage as well! Your slipping buddy!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher we put in just above Marble Creek under the bridge.
Oh gotcha, that’s up a lot further up. Where do you get back out of the river

Reactions: Biteme
aleaddict

aleaddict

Lifetime Member
Jan 17, 2021
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah... we head back to Maries and continue where we left off. I’m too old to tent camp. We pile all the kids into one room and the adults take over the compound haha.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looked like it was a great weekend! I was surprised there were no bonfire pics. Expected more carnage as well! Your slipping buddy!;)
Sorry my ol friend just saw this😞 well bonfire was medium at best, definitely no black logs, it was a busy weekend at a known campground with LEO’s around as seen by my daughters warning ticket, her first. Not too often that happens in Idaho

332BAE56 43AC 4C4C BFA4 9A8CBE5294E0

as far as carnage,
We overheated the Wolverine going up to the snow (fan has been done for awhile) then caught belt on fire by towing it up the mountain most of the 4500 vertical ft climb from camp to to the mountain top. That’s why no pictures of Sam trying to make it through the snow, she was bummed😞
Pioneer boiled over by towing said Wolverine up the climb, as well as my buddy when he hooked to me. But it was 90+ Deg, everything loaded to max, massive climb at 6k and Wolverine was towing heavy. Took awhile for us to realize that neutral wasn’t actually neutral while towing it, apparently n is drive when towing, it towed extremely hard, probably worse then the Jeep or the F350 diesel we’ve towed through the woods. Other then that pioneer did good.
friends had more issues.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nah... we head back to Maries and continue where we left off. I’m too old to tent camp. We pile all the kids into one room and the adults take over the compound haha.
Bhahahaha. You sound like our kind. We camp up road just a bit at Xmas Hills.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry my ol friend just saw this😞 well bonfire was medium at best, definitely no black logs, it was a busy weekend at a known campground with LEO’s around as seen by my daughters warning ticket, her first. Not too often that happens in Idaho

View attachment 275764

as far as carnage,
We overheated the Wolverine going up to the snow (fan has been done for awhile) then caught belt on fire by towing it up the mountain most of the 4500 vertical ft climb from camp to to the mountain top. That’s why no pictures of Sam trying to make it through the snow, she was bummed😞
Pioneer boiled over by towing said Wolverine up the climb, as well as my buddy when he hooked to me. But it was 90+ Deg, everything loaded to max, massive climb at 6k and Wolverine was towing heavy. Took awhile for us to realize that neutral wasn’t actually neutral while towing it, apparently n is drive when towing, it towed extremely hard, probably worse then the Jeep or the F350 diesel we’ve towed through the woods. Other then that pioneer did good.
friends had more issues.
Um...did you say you caught the belt on fire? Isn't the cover plastic?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Um...did you say you caught the belt on fire? Isn't the cover plastic?
Yes. We caught it before too bad but had to pour water on it to get it out. Yami keeps tension on the belt so it was spinning hard on shut off engine.
At any rate we left it behind, when we came back it fired and drove for a couple minutes on that belt but was grabbing a little funny. We found neutral while not running was out the shift gate 1/4”. So then I towed it 30 miles back to camp with pioneer again. Did unhook it right before camp so my daughters machine could drive in and not do walk of shame.
I haven’t surveyed damage yet.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

View attachment 275764

as far as carnage,
friends had more issues.
Sounds like a normal day riding, lol. Keep the pics coming of your summer adventures I’ve always looked forward to them! Tell Sam and Ang I said hi.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
When you coming out west to ride joe?
Riding... what’s that? Lol. It’s been a while for me...even locally. I’ll take the BEAST to town on parts runs for various projects, and pull the MiniBEAST out of the garage to play music for the kids when they play outside almost daily.

Although I can’t commit to a date today I can promise that one day we will!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Riding... what’s that? Lol. It’s been a while for me...even locally. I’ll take the BEAST to town on parts runs for various projects, and pull the MiniBEAST out of the garage to play music for the kids when they play outside almost daily.

Although I can’t commit to a date today I can promise that one day we will!
I hope things are ok, it’s always good to hear from you🤗 give them girls a big hug

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@aleaddict

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!