P1000m5 Idle problem

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once you started up and put it in gear the buggy jerks forward and back forward and back a few times then when you put it in gear it idols by self 2 to 3 miles an hour

when we first bought the machine 7 months ago, this issue was sporadic. Now it's every time we drive it. Anybody else with this issue ?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds like a dealer issue to me.

Have you talked to them about it?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a dealer issue to me.

Have you talked to them about it?

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
I was actually reading something on the form that 500 Road Same problem as mine he adjusted the shifter cables and it works fine now i'm going to try it out I actually have it in my enclosed trailer now to take it to the dealership in the morning but if I can fix it i'd rather not take it in i'll let you know how turns out

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine doesn't jerk back and forth but it will roll as soon as put it in gear without giving it any throttle. Looking for a fix also I plan to
Reset the DCT Clutch / Clutch Initialize Learning Procedure tomorrow I'll report back

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine doesn't jerk back and forth but it will roll as soon as put it in gear without giving it any throttle. Looking for a fix also I plan to
Reset the DCT Clutch / Clutch Initialize Learning Procedure tomorrow I'll report back
Just dropped it off to the shop will see what they come up with i'll keep you updated

Reactions: DMZ
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They said the clutch is not disengaging they have to take it apart and see if it's on the warranty or not I should know by tomorrow

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I reset my clutch as seems to have stopped

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I got my P1 back they said they plugged it into a computer and adjusted all the settings on the clutch by computer doesn't roll by itself anymore in gear and I'm able to shift from park all the way down to low nice and smooth we'll see how it goes by next ride

advertisement
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I got my P1 back they said they plugged it into a computer and adjusted all the settings on the clutch by computer doesn't roll by itself anymore in gear and I'm able to shift from park all the way down to low nice and smooth we'll see how it goes by next ride
Sweet

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!