BOX1

Multi If you have named your ride, what is it?

meanmachine19

meanmachine19

May 1, 2020
Northern Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have named mine “Black Widow” how about y’all?

View attachment 204907
My (now adult) daughter likes to name our vehicles so insisted we come up with a name. I didn't want a female name as most vehicles are traditionally named for. We are also big Disney family and she likes to use Disney names. So I suggested Jack...as in CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. We have stickers we will be adding this weekend and have a pirate whip flag.

Jack sparrow Pirates of the caribbean logo

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We passed our P500 to our oldest son after we bought the Talon. His brother in law named it "The Yard Bird"...
That is awesome you bought a Talon! “The Yard Bird” is funny when you picture one hauling ass in the yard. 😂 There one sec, gone the next..

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!