Multi If you have named your ride, what is it?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
My (now adult) daughter likes to name our vehicles so insisted we come up with a name. I didn't want a female name as most vehicles are traditionally named for. We are also big Disney family and she likes to use Disney names. So I suggested Jack...as in CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. We have stickers we will be adding this weekend and have a pirate whip flag.

View attachment 206366 View attachment 206367
That’s awesome.. You’ll be driving Captain, drinking Captain Morgan’s!! 😂😎

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have named mine “Black Widow” how about y’all?

View attachment 204907
Initially is was called "Trigger" be cause the wife said if I get a few projects around the house done i could pull the trigger and get our P1K3... but after I added some accessories (particularly a plow for these Northern Michigan winters (it worked great!) and some accent lights that I used a "Beast" labeled rocker switch) it was happily renamed BEAST!

Beast May 2020

P

planenutz

Mar 29, 2019
New Zealand
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought my 700 so I wouldn't have to do so much walking to get into the back country. As a result my kids started to rib me about being old and needing a zimmerframe... the name stuck and its now referred to as Dad's Zimmerframe or just The Zimmerframe. Been meaning to get some decals cut for it.

And no, I'm not that old yet.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I bought my 700 so I wouldn't have to do so much walking to get into the back country. As a result my kids started to rib me about being old and needing a zimmerframe... the name stuck and its now referred to as Dad's Zimmerframe or just The Zimmerframe. Been meaning to get some decals cut for it.

And no, I'm not that old yet.
Hell yeah, that’s awesome. Send some pictures when you get some graphics for it! 😎 @jrplaza2008 can hook your up with some graphics.. 👍🏻🍻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!