educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hello, I'm educ8tedguess

Hello again all,
Not sure if another introduction is warranted but I figured I would try to follow the rules.

About a year ago, I sold my Pioneer 1000 -5 deluxe and picked up a 2015 Honda Rubicon manual shift. I have put quite a few miles on it and absolutely love it. I wanted to get back to simplicity on a machine that closely resembled my 2005 Honda Foreman S and it certainly doesn't disappoint. But now my son (Almost 3) will not let me go on the ATV without him. When I load it on the trailer to go ride, he cries and requests that he go too. Not wanting to make the little guy feel left behind, I decided to purchase a 2016 Pioneer 500; pick it up next week. I fell in love with the size and feel of the Rubicon and look forward to the same enjoyment with the P500.

And yes, I am doing everything in reverse of most people by having the biggest and going down to the smallest; but that is pretty typical for me. I'm looking forward to creating many memories with my son and hopefully help to instill the love of the outdoors as my father did for me. Now to personalize it and make it my own.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, Power Wheels
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Anywhere I can

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome back

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central Arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad that you're back.

ENJOY!!!!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome back... I think you will enjoy the 500. I know your boy will and that's what most important!

Reactions: Wiggins
Wiggins

Wiggins

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from east TN I got 5 year old twins my self they just started school I work nights and farm so every morning I get home they meet me at the door wanting to ride the side by side so we ride bout 30min and as soon as they get home from school they start begging to check and ride again I didn't think people was more crazy about four wheelers and side by sides and stuff than me but they are

Reactions: Neohio
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome back to the family from Texas

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hello, I'm educ8tedguess

Hello again all,
Not sure if another introduction is warranted but I figured I would try to follow the rules.

About a year ago, I sold my Pioneer 1000 -5 deluxe and picked up a 2015 Honda Rubicon manual shift. I have put quite a few miles on it and absolutely love it. I wanted to get back to simplicity on a machine that closely resembled my 2005 Honda Foreman S and it certainly doesn't disappoint. But now my son (Almost 3) will not let me go on the ATV without him. When I load it on the trailer to go ride, he cries and requests that he go too. Not wanting to make the little guy feel left behind, I decided to purchase a 2016 Pioneer 500; pick it up next week. I fell in love with the size and feel of the Rubicon and look forward to the same enjoyment with the P500.

And yes, I am doing everything in reverse of most people by having the biggest and going down to the smallest; but that is pretty typical for me. I'm looking forward to creating many memories with my son and hopefully help to instill the love of the outdoors as my father did for me. Now to personalize it and make it my own.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, not my first
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, Power Wheels
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: Anywhere I can
Nice to have you back!!

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Thanks all. I missed this group. As I was reading through many many many posts in the past few days I was reminded how different this ""forum" is compared to all the others I am on. People here are respectful and helpful. Can't say that about the others.
* Forum is in quotes because it is much more than that.
Have a great day and ride safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Thanks all. I missed this group. As I was reading through many many many posts in the past few days I was reminded how different this ""forum" is compared to all the others I am on. People here are respectful and helpful. Can't say that about the others.
* Forum is in quotes because it is much more than that.
Have a great day and ride safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Hell yeah.. it’s like a Honda info orgy up in here!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome back! Make sure and share your build on the new P5;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!