Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Honda wont tell you they'll fit other non-LR models because of the colot difference. When they released the LE models I don't remember any mention of them having different A-arms other than the color. I think he's probably full of it.
I know he is! But I'll take a string next time I have to go in.
Learned something new today.
I was installing arched arms on my 2018, and I noticed the lower ball joints were missing the snap ring on both sides. Come to find out on FB, Honda got rid of this on the 2018's. See the attached pics. One shows snap ring, one doesn't.
Wonder why?View attachment 61740 View attachment 61741 View attachment 61742
Honda's attempt at reducing unsprung weight, HA!

Reactions: elkaholic and pct
adnoh

adnoh

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2013
On a side note , part #9 , the sleeve for the a arm bolt was not installed on drivers side on my early 2016 at the factory. I discovered this when i kept getting a clunk in the front end going over bumps. Just had the bolt running thru it and wore the bushings out

A  arm

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!