P700 Interforce ag tires

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Is anyone running interforce tires on a p700 im wantin to run 30s scared won't pull

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I haven't seen anyone try it yet. Depending on lift and wheel off-set, they may not fit. I had true 28" tires and they rubbed.

The after market is catching up now though. It looks like you can get portal boxes for lift and lower gearing now. Also, you can get arched a-arms so you can do it depending how committed you are.

I would try the 30x8 first. At least use those for the front.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Yeah i am in process of putting arched a arms on now thing with portals is the price if there was just a gear reduction like ring and pinion or the tranny gears wouldn't be so bad

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah i am in process of putting arched a arms on now thing with portals is the price if there was just a gear reduction like ring and pinion or the tranny gears wouldn't be so bad

You are correct, the price is steep. I myself have never bought any. However, you are getting a lift kit, wider stance, gear reduction for one price.

Keep us updated with some pictures of your build, It will be cool to see.

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!