Intro.

tman2th

tman2th

Jul 19, 2021
Green River, Wy
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from yer southern neighbor, the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

Fender extenders will keep the mud out of the open doors, I have, and like, the Rokblokz. I don't recommend door lowers, there's too much heat coming back from the front radiator, by the end of a warm day, the entire passenger bucket will become an oven. 🥵 🥵 🥵

The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon tidbits if you haven't seen it.
Thanks for the insight! I am planning to get some fender ext. for sure. That thing throws mud pretty well! Ill check out the link now.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ill have to grab some more pics in the next few weeks! Have a lot of POV vids but the pics don't come as easily!
Thanks.
I've taken a lot of screen shots from my videos and have come up with some good ones. On Windows 10, Alt + Prt Scr will capture the screen and Windows Paint will turn it into a photo.

tman2th

tman2th

Jul 19, 2021
Green River, Wy
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've taken a lot of screen shots from my videos and have come up with some good ones. On Windows 10, Alt + Prt Scr will capture the screen and Windows Paint will turn it into a photo.
Thats not a bad idea! I will have to look out for some good shots! Thanks!

Reactions: CID and Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west GA, nice ride and stunning scenery in your pics.

Reactions: tman2th
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My mom is from Meeker Co. If I had the time, I'd load my turd up and head that way. I'd love to spend about a month out there just riding and looking at God's handiwork.

Welcome from the swamps of North Florida!

tman2th

tman2th

Jul 19, 2021
Green River, Wy
Ownership

1. Talon R
My mom is from Meeker Co. If I had the time, I'd load my turd up and head that way. I'd love to spend about a month out there just riding and looking at God's handiwork.

Welcome from the swamps of North Florida!
When you decide to make time, let me know and we will plan for a couple of days to go see the good stuff!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!