Intro.

tman2th

tman2th

Jul 19, 2021
Green River, Wy
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi! Travis here, new member of the Forum as well as new owner. I have always had that still small voice that questions what's just over that hill or around that bend, or I wonder where that road leads. I can't wait to find out. We live in an incredible place for riding and I am honestly not sure what took me so long to pull the trigger. Thanks for a platform to connect and find solutions and toss around ideas!
Later.....
Sxs
Sxs

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi! Travis here, new member of the Forum as well as new owner. I have always had that still small voice that questions what's just over that hill or around that bend, or I wonder where that road leads. I can't wait to find out. We live in an incredible place for riding and I am honestly not sure what took me so long to pull the trigger. Thanks for a platform to connect and find solutions and toss around ideas!
Later.....
View attachment 284426 View attachment 284427
Welcome from south Florida
Nice ride 👍

#NTC

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Later.....
View attachment 284426 View attachment 284427
WELCOME! You are going to fit right in with the wondering souls here! HA!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from yer southern neighbor, the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

Fender extenders will keep the mud out of the open doors, I have, and like, the Rokblokz. I don't recommend door lowers, there's too much heat coming back from the front radiator, by the end of a warm day, the entire passenger bucket will become an oven. 🥵 🥵 🥵

The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon tidbits if you haven't seen it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!