Intro from Ontario

R

Rumbles1960

Jan 28, 2022
LaSalle, Ontario
Ownership

1. 520
Good morning, I've been shopping for a sxs the last couple weeks, here in Ontario it's very hard to find any brand in stock except for CFMoto. Early on I decided a belt drive wasn't what I wanted in my sxs, and being very happy with my 2009 Fourtrax AT I started to focus on the Honda Pioneer 520 and 700. Having a tough time deciding between the two I found a dealer with a 520 coming in sometime in February and I went ahead and put a deposit on it with the option of changing my mind and waiting for the next 700 arriving sometime around April. Either way I'm happy to be getting one soon and getting out on the trails and doing yard chores with it!

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from BC. You can't go wrong with Honda. There is a lot of smart dudes here so read lots and you will learn lots. Congrats and be sure to post some pics when you get er home.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning, I've been shopping for a sxs the last couple weeks, here in Ontario it's very hard to find any brand in stock except for CFMoto. Early on I decided a belt drive wasn't what I wanted in my sxs, and being very happy with my 2009 Fourtrax AT I started to focus on the Honda Pioneer 520 and 700. Having a tough time deciding between the two I found a dealer with a 520 coming in sometime in February and I went ahead and put a deposit on it with the option of changing my mind and waiting for the next 700 arriving sometime around April. Either way I'm happy to be getting one soon and getting out on the trails and doing yard chores with it!
welcome from Ohio enjoy the club.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Welcome from Oklahoma. Good choice with Honda and they’re both good machines although without low range the 700 can present difficulties when riding steep trails at elevation. If that’s not an issue for you then you’re golden either way you go…😎👍

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from central upstate N.Y.
Loads of Good people with information & help to be found on the Honda forum.

HAD 2014 P700-4 Need 50in wide machine.
Ride Quality on P700 is Superior over the P500/520 ( Baby carrage Ride with shock & tire upgrades ).

2018 RED P500 &
Recently acquired Gray 2022 P520 on 1/13/2022

1st. Call :: dealer had one :: that just came in not even on the books yet & the other guy Didn't Want to put a deposit on it.

Guess I just picked the right DAY to call that dealer

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!