New Member Intro

ktnissen

ktnissen

Dec 23, 2022
Fairbanks
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Full time RVer, moved up from a bumper pull trailer with a 2017 Honda Rancher in the bed of the truck to a Toyhauler with 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 in the garage. Currently in sunny Quartzsite, Arizona, but range from Homer, Ak to Key West, FL. Home state is Alaska.

Always looking for new and fun places to ride that allow camping or have places close by to camp. If there is also water to kauai or fish we are in heaven. Would like to get involved in trail maintenance. I look forward to putting the cargo bed to work.

Fell in love with the convertible cargo bed and look forward to next caribou season in Alaska. No more deboning in the hunting grounds, so much easier to process at camp. Once done with the hunt, convert to passenger mode to take grandkids berry picking.

Kip
20230204 150320

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Full time RVer, moved up from a bumper pull trailer with a 2017 Honda Rancher in the bed of the truck to a Toyhauler with 2021 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 in the garage. Currently in sunny Quartzsite, Arizona, but range from Homer, Ak to Key West, FL. Home state is Alaska.

Always looking for new and fun places to ride that allow camping or have places close by to camp. If there is also water to kauai or fish we are in heaven. Would like to get involved in trail maintenance. I look forward to putting the cargo bed to work.

Fell in love with the convertible cargo bed and look forward to next caribou season in Alaska. No more deboning in the hunting grounds, so much easier to process at camp. Once done with the hunt, convert to passenger mode to take grandkids berry picking.

Kip
View attachment 374136
Welcome from NW AR! I love the North country in the summer.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Kip
View attachment 374136
Welcome to the forum from Ohio. Looks like you are living the dream. enjoy and safe travels.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from da Yoop, the best part of Michigan. We just need to get rid of that area South of M57 & East of US131......Maybe Ohio wants it.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from BC. Nice setup! If you’re ever travelling from Arizona north to home you probably go right past my place. If you need to stop for a night I have room for your rig. And if it’s riding season you can stay long enough for a ride. I’m 400 yrds off hwy 97 and ride straight from home. There’s your invite.

ktnissen

ktnissen

Dec 23, 2022
Fairbanks
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Thank you everybody for the welcome. My granddaughter loves it already, face timed with her while I drove around the site. She can't wait to ride in it.

Welcome from North Alabama! Like those Momentum’s. Does it travel well with the Pioneer?
I don't know yet. I had to come all the way down to Arizona to buy it. These are not laying around in Alaska. I did upgrade the trailer to Morryde Independent Suspension in anticipation of the Pioneer.

Welcome from BC. Nice setup! If you’re ever travelling from Arizona north to home you probably go right past my place. If you need to stop for a night I have room for your rig. And if it’s riding season you can stay long enough for a ride. I’m 400 yrds off hwy 97 and ride straight from home. There’s your invite.
I know Hwy 97 very well, lol. I am always looking for a new place to stay on that trip.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you everybody for the welcome. My granddaughter loves it already, face timed with her while I drove around the site. She can't wait to ride in it.

I don't know yet. I had to come all the way down to Arizona to buy it. These are not laying around in Alaska. I did upgrade the trailer to Morryde Independent Suspension in anticipation of the Pioneer.

I know Hwy 97 very well, lol. I am always looking for a new place to stay on that trip.
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

GPS says I‘m 23 miles south of Quartzsite just west of hwy 95, pulled in this afternoon. Wind has been a howlin’ since I pulled into my boondocking campsite yesterday, just east of the Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area in California (but didn’t ride there).

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!