Introducing Automatic Backup Lights for Honda Pioneer Models!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Is the lower option better for the 500?
Can u show me Where, Under the rack and above the fender?
Would the OEM rack clamps work?
I forget what size they are.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is the lower option better for the 500?
Can u show me Where, Under the rack and above the fender?
Would the OEM rack clamps work?
I forget what size they are.

Thanks.

This Is where mine are. IMO, for backing up this location is best providing good light right behind both wheels, mine a slightly pointed outwards. The brackets screw directly to the 3/4” plywood base on mine.

0FB22A5F 348A 4D84 8E41 FA81CE35E118

Reactions: rtn001
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I mounted mine using the 2 outside bolts for the heat shield, above shield & below the fender. Just a couple cheap driving lights. Works very well, as others have said this is only for reversing, does not light up cargo area.

J

JohnS

Lifetime Member
May 13, 2019
Windsor ME
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 109820

INTRODUCING - Automatic backup lights for the Honda Pioneer models.

These lights will automatically come on whenever the unit is in reverse. Lights are made to clamp onto the rear top of the ROPS using a supplied factory clamp for easy install. They draw power from the factory ACC system at under 2 amps.

These kits are made to be simple and as easy as they can be. 100% Plug-n-Play and require ZERO cutting, splicing, or wiring of the factory system. Being plug-n-play the lights are removable with no effects.

• Auto ON when in reverse.
  • 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.
Buy here - Plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Kit for Honda Pioneer 1000

This unit is the simplest of the 3 to install. Installation can be done in less than 20 mins once the backup alarm dummy plug is located. Next, run the wires up pillar B and back to the rear ROPS cross member. Clamp it on and you're done.

Pioneer 700.
Buy here - Honda Pioneer 700 plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Full Kit.

This unit requires a bit of wire fishing. You must run the included wires from the rear of the machine up to the front following the main wire harness at the gas tank and up into the hood area. Installation time should be around 1 hour or less depending on how hard you find fishing the wires. Once the wires are up front. Plug into the ACC plug and plug the rear wires in. Then fish the wires up the ROPS to the desired location. Clamp on the factory ROPS clamp and done.

Pioneer 500. COMING SOON!
Buy here - Pioneer 500 Auto Backup Light - Coming soon!
Interested? Shoot me a message.
The 500 is a bit more complicated than the rest but we have found a way!
I'm in! I will pre-order as soon as you say go!
CUSTOM REQUEST!
Need a custom backup light kit? Dual lights? 20" light bar? Worklight switch? We can do it!
Shoot us a message today - Message HondaSxS

Reactions: rtn001
H

Hoots346

Feb 1, 2019
United States
Ownership

1. 500
Very possibly interested. Thanks
View attachment 109820

These lights will automatically come on whenever the unit is in reverse. Lights are made to clamp onto the rear top of the ROPS using a supplied factory clamp for easy install. They draw power from the factory ACC system at under 2 amps.

These kits are made to be simple and as easy as they can be. 100% Plug-n-Play and require ZERO cutting, splicing, or wiring of the factory system. Being plug-n-play the lights are removable with no effects.

• 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.

This unit is the simplest of the 3 to install. Installation can be done in less than 20 mins once the backup alarm dummy plug is located. Next, run the wires up pillar B and back to the rear ROPS cross member. Clamp it on and you're done.

Pioneer 700.

This unit requires a bit of wire fishing. You must run the included wires from the rear of the machine up to the front following the main wire harness at the gas tank and up into the hood area. Installation time should be around 1 hour or less depending on how hard you find fishing the wires. Once the wires are up front. Plug into the ACC plug and plug the rear wires in. Then fish the wires up the ROPS to the desired location. Clamp on the factory ROPS clamp and done.

CUSTOM REQUEST!
Need a custom backup light kit? Dual lights? 20" light bar? Worklight switch? We can do it!

This post is in the supporting member section for a bit until stock levels smooth out.

500 ETA: Parts arrive tomorrow. Build the kit. Test it. Then its ready!
Affraid the 500 kit is going to be the toughest to build as it requires a few special parts.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll cut a few decent price breaks.

Thanks.

J

JimP50

Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Hello I would be interested in back -up lights for p50. How much? How is it activacted.? Thanks for the help.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello I would be interested in back -up lights for p50. How much? How is it activacted.? Thanks for the help.
I believe the kit for the Pioneer 500 is still in testing phase.
@Hondasxs will update the OP and the store when it is ready for sale.

Reactions: JTW
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
500 light wire harness will be ready next week.

No light included.

Reverse ground trigger.

Will need to supply 12v +, recomend key-on.

Reactions: trigger
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Talon is almost ready too. Several people testing and providing feedback right now.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs Just looked at your store at the lights and wished I would have noticed them this weekend. It looks like my other electrical items showed up today from you, but that's what I get for being in a hurry. I guess I'll have have to make another order. I was looking at the lights and was just curious if you had a part number or would sale the quick clamps for the 1000 separately. I made a little spotting scope mount for my 700 but I haven't found the clamp for my 1000 and see you are using them on the lights. Thanks for everything you do for the group. Best Wishes

T

toolsdjn50

Feb 2, 2017
Pinckney, Mi
Ownership

1. 500
This post is in the supporting member section for a bit until stock levels smooth out.

500 ETA: Parts arrive tomorrow. Build the kit. Test it. Then its ready!
Affraid the 500 kit is going to be the toughest to build as it requires a few special parts.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll cut a few decent price breaks.

Thanks.
I would like to get on list for 500 backup lite kit. What information do you need to put me on your list. Thanks David [email protected]. 17 500 pioneer

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I believe the kit for the Pioneer 500 is still in testing phase.
@Hondasxs will update the OP and the store when it is ready for sale.
Mines working fine.

H

Hollywood82

Dec 28, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 109820

• 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.

Pioneer 700.

CUSTOM REQUEST!

How many lumens do these lights put out?

DFABane

DFABane

Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 109820

• 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.

Pioneer 700.

CUSTOM REQUEST!

How soon for the P500??????? And what's the cost????

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!