Introducing Automatic Backup Lights for Honda Pioneer Models!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
C75a74e9438ba1c73169a4f636e31d60

INTRODUCING - Automatic backup lights for the Honda Pioneer models.

These lights will automatically come on whenever the unit is in reverse. Lights are made to clamp onto the rear top of the ROPS using a supplied factory clamp for easy install. They draw power from the factory ACC system at under 2 amps.

These kits are made to be simple and as easy as they can be. 100% Plug-n-Play and require ZERO cutting, splicing, or wiring of the factory system. Being plug-n-play the lights are removable with no effects.

• Auto ON when in reverse.
  • 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.
Buy here - Plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Kit for Honda Pioneer 1000

This unit is the simplest of the 3 to install. Installation can be done in less than 20 mins once the backup alarm dummy plug is located. Next, run the wires up pillar B and back to the rear ROPS cross member. Clamp it on and you're done.

Pioneer 700.
Buy here - Honda Pioneer 700 plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Full Kit.

This unit requires a bit of wire fishing. You must run the included wires from the rear of the machine up to the front following the main wire harness at the gas tank and up into the hood area. Installation time should be around 1 hour or less depending on how hard you find fishing the wires. Once the wires are up front. Plug into the ACC plug and plug the rear wires in. Then fish the wires up the ROPS to the desired location. Clamp on the factory ROPS clamp and done.

Pioneer 500. COMING SOON!
Buy here - Pioneer 500 Auto Backup Light - Coming soon!
Interested? Shoot me a message.
The 500 is a bit more complicated than the rest but we have found a way!

CUSTOM REQUEST!
Need a custom backup light kit? Dual lights? 20" light bar? Worklight switch? We can do it!
Shoot us a message today - Message HondaSxS

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This post is in the supporting member section for a bit until stock levels smooth out.

500 ETA: Parts arrive tomorrow. Build the kit. Test it. Then its ready!
Affraid the 500 kit is going to be the toughest to build as it requires a few special parts.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll cut a few decent price breaks.

Thanks.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This post is in the supporting member section for a bit until stock levels smooth out.

Affraid the 500 kit is going to be the toughest to build as it requires a few special parts.

Thanks.

I'm down for the 500 kit. Sending you a PM.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 109820

INTRODUCING - Automatic backup lights for the Honda Pioneer models.

These lights will automatically come on whenever the unit is in reverse. Lights are made to clamp onto the rear top of the ROPS using a supplied factory clamp for easy install. They draw power from the factory ACC system at under 2 amps.

These kits are made to be simple and as easy as they can be. 100% Plug-n-Play and require ZERO cutting, splicing, or wiring of the factory system. Being plug-n-play the lights are removable with no effects.

• Auto ON when in reverse.
  • 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.
Buy here - Plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Kit for Honda Pioneer 1000

This unit is the simplest of the 3 to install. Installation can be done in less than 20 mins once the backup alarm dummy plug is located. Next, run the wires up pillar B and back to the rear ROPS cross member. Clamp it on and you're done.

Pioneer 700.
Buy here - Honda Pioneer 700 plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Full Kit.

This unit requires a bit of wire fishing. You must run the included wires from the rear of the machine up to the front following the main wire harness at the gas tank and up into the hood area. Installation time should be around 1 hour or less depending on how hard you find fishing the wires. Once the wires are up front. Plug into the ACC plug and plug the rear wires in. Then fish the wires up the ROPS to the desired location. Clamp on the factory ROPS clamp and done.

Pioneer 500. COMING SOON!
Buy here - Pioneer 500 Auto Backup Light - Coming soon!
Interested? Shoot me a message.
The 500 is a bit more complicated than the rest but we have found a way!

CUSTOM REQUEST!
Need a custom backup light kit? Dual lights? 20" light bar? Worklight switch? We can do it!
Shoot us a message today - Message HondaSxS
Cool, just picked one up!!

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Thanks.
Is it possible to buy just the harness, I already have back up lights on my P5, I’d just like for them to work when it’s put into reverse???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same here, I’m patient....:)

Reactions: rtn001
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
P500 hard part is done.
Lord. I hope I didn't mix any of those wire up. LOL.
Going to need a test dummy for sure. View attachment 112038

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will be your huckleberry if you don't have someone lined up already. I have no need to jump the line or anything, but I'll test it for you if needed.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I think for the 500 we'll have to have a dedicated light for reverse? Our work lights won't operate for reverse and on demand? The switch is either on or off?

Reactions: rtn001
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think for the 500 we'll have to have a dedicated light for reverse? Our work lights won't operate for reverse and on demand? The switch is either on or off?
Agreed, I already have two reverse lights mounted low, against the bottom of the rack. They weren’t intend as work lights and I have to hit that switch when going into reverse, if he can sell me just the plug assembly, cool, if not, I’ll mount his light higher on the ROPS for a work light....:cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!