Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm holding out for one.
Was hoping to have it in time for the take over but in true honda form they announce this s*** and don't deliver in a timely manner.

Well I am willing to bet many more would love the Kraken to be released first. How could they go wrong with 19" ground clearance, 32" tires, 20" of suspension travel, 162 HP with the optional turbo and 115 HP without. I mean that's what everybody seemingly wants modifying thier P1K's

You know some engineer has drawn it up and the dang lawyers stand there arms crossed no, no, no, people aren't responsible enough to own that.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I had a 1978 Subaru BRAT with the pilot-like handles for the seats in the rear bed. That's was the best thing about it, but sold it quickly for a FJ-40. Would be a wild ride on the P500 cargo rack! Everything seems to be on EBay.

IMG 0333

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a 1978 Subaru BRAT with the pilot-like handles for the seats in the rear bed. That's was the best thing about it, but sold it quickly for a FJ-40. Would be a wild ride on the P500 cargo rack! Everything seems to be on EBay.

View attachment 48691

I always wondered how that was legal to produce.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yep, they added seats to drop the import tax from truck to passenger car. Can't remember if it had seat belts or not. times have changed, remembering I use to stand on the rear bumper platform of a fire engine with arm around the bar. P500 more my speed now.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ford imports the Transit Connect with rear seats. They pull the seats and ship them back to Germany to load out the next shipment. Some tricks never get old.

Mercedes did that with the sprinter for a while. I guess I'm the age of lawn darts two seats in the bed wasn't a bad idea.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!