iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
WIN 20160405 164517
I don't get it either. Kinda defeats the purpose of a 50" wide machine ! This would never work in the narrow trials and places I ride. I agree it does look dangerous too. I would have rather seen a roll cage around the rear cargo rack, and fold down seats. Really and truthfully, it's a 500cc class SxS, it should really only be designed for two people. Buy one of the larger machines to haul 4 people.
In other words you are looking for something like this

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That's still one of the best mods anyone has done! Still impressive!
Yes....Iowa guy
...put his heart &
Soul...into that build
kudos.......
very nice

Reactions: iowaguy
lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
View attachment 40163
In other words you are looking for something like this

That's an awesome build, and would make much more sense, if Honda was looking for a way to carry more passengers! This side car thing is humorous, and gave me many laughs. I'm only personally needing to carry one passenger and myself, and mostly wanting a machine that is maneuverable to hunt, for light work, and some trial riding.

Nice build on the Pioneer 500-4!

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I hear they will be available in right hand or left hand cart, or you can buy both and have one on each side! :p

Reactions: rocmar
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm wondering if the I-ARC can be purchased separately.
Because that would make for an easy conversion to something like yours w/out having to be good at fabricating. (which I'm not!)
The only thing is you would have to buy one for each side to make it able to carry four people, for me on the other hand if I bought two of them, one for each side,I could take all the grandkids riding at the same time!!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It would more logical for Honda to spend more time, money, energy and R&D into improving the suspension and a locker front differential. I'm just saying..........
It is an April Fools spoof, not real.

Reactions: rocmar and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm holding out for one.
Was hoping to have it in time for the take over but in true honda form they announce this s*** and don't deliver in a timely manner.
If your waiting..for it
....maybe..easter bunny
...santa Claus. ..and
the tooth fairy...will also
like a ride....in it
haha

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!