P500 Introducing the NEW Pioneer 500s, I-ARC

J

JTW

@JTW, is yours going to be ready by the takeover? Can't wait to ride in it. You know everyone is going to want to see it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I had some trouble with
@JTW, is yours going to be ready by the takeover? Can't wait to ride in it. You know everyone is going to want to see it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
supposed to be.. my dealer swears it will be here in time. I'll probably be pulling an all nighter again getting the accessories on!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
tell that to the third person that has to stay behind!
Ass...gas...
or cash...no one
rides for free
hahahaha
...tell ya now..it is a
NOVELTY. ..to big of a
liability. ..for Honda

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Now, if it comes with a quick release...

Reactions: Jshell3
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Nope.. perfect for my little one and her friends!
You don't see...a
safety. .issue..
I suggest accident & life
insurance..
Remind me... not to leave
my grand kids. ..,with you
haha..

J

Jshell3

Wouldn't stay attached. ..
where I ride...
looks kool...but not
practical. ...for off road use
IMO...
IT'S A NOVELTY ITEM
I'm with you. I don't get it Honda?!
I thought a 50" machine was the whole point of the P500

Wait... how wide is yours Roc? 84" or something?

I guess folded this fits in the back of a pick up, but still... Idk

Last edited by a moderator:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm with you. I don't get it Honda?!
I thought a 50" machine was the whole point of the P500

Wait... how wide is yours Roc? 84" or something?

Anyways, I don't understand the thought process behind this. Surely Honda has something else in mind, but I don't see it.

I guess folded this fits in the back of a pick up, but still... Idk

Nope.. perfect for my little one and her friends!
folded......another flex joint..to help
hold it...together
my p5 ...58 " big difference
it's like the picture of camp
trlr...on a pioneer...totally
a far fetched...novelty
...IMO

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If this is the way
there taking Honda...
if ya got stock. Sell
that death trap got
LawSuit...all over it...

Reactions: Jshell3
lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don't get it either. Kinda defeats the purpose of a 50" wide machine ! This would never work in the narrow trials and places I ride. I agree it does look dangerous too. I would have rather seen a roll cage around the rear cargo rack, and fold down seats. Really and truthfully, it's a 500cc class SxS, it should really only be designed for two people. Buy one of the larger machines to haul 4 people.

J

Jshell3

I don't get it either. Kinda defeats the purpose of a 50" wide machine ! This would never work in the narrow trials and places I ride. I agree it does look dangerous too. I would have rather seen a roll cage around the rear cargo rack, and fold down seats. Really and truthfully, it's a 500cc class SxS, it should really only be designed for two people. Buy one of the larger machines to haul 4 people.
We'll have to wait and see!

J

JTW

I think it's awesome!! My daughter and her friends will love it! Can't wait for it to get here... I sure hope it's in by the takeover!

Reactions: Hondasxs
J

JTW

As far as safety.. it's safer than a dirt bike or a 3 or 4 wheeler..

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think it's awesome!! My daughter and her friends will love it! Can't wait for it to get here... I sure hope it's in by the takeover!
I hope it's in on time for the takeover, for your sake. It will definitely be the showstopper, and the most talked about SxS of the entire event! It is very unique, and the kids will think it's the coolest thing they've ever seen.

I will say I'm diehard Honda, and I've never bought another brand since 1979. I normally see the genius and innovation when Honda designs something new. I think the concept of the Pioneer 500, with paddle shifters is an example of that.

However, on this particular side cart, I just can't invision this as being something that will be really practical for a widespread audience? Like I said, on one hand it's a 50" SxS, making it very maneuverable and able to just about fit in areas only ATV's can go, but in the same breath, it can transform wider than the widest SxS on the market.

For those who ride in wide open spaces, need to carry 3 people, and still have a need to hit the narrow trials on other outings, I guess this is the ticket. As far as myself, I was kind of waiting on the announcement of the 2018 upgrades, it sort of makes my decision easy, to buy a 2017 model, before they are all gone.

Anyhow, hope it comes in for you, and anxious to get some feedback on it, as I'm still having a hard time getting the full visual on it.

Good luck!

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
It's too bad this just looks like an April fools joke, I'd be interested in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!