P1000 Jimmys Alaska build

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So some of you know that I have been unable to drive my Honda due to subzero temperatures in the dealership taking forever to get my roof and windshield here. Well I finally got the roof and windshield in.
View attachment 30909
View attachment 30910

I have installed my plate with my volt meters and my Garmin GPS and my switches. The switches are not hooked up yet because I was waiting for the windshield to get here to see if I would be able to hook my lights to the rollbar. I see now that I will not be able to do that so I'm going to mount them on the hood. This weekend I am mounting my rear lights my domelight and my front lights and wiring everything up.
View attachment 30911

Looks great. I to have been accessorizing more than riding. Almost as fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyscoin

Jimmyscoin

Nov 27, 2016
Fairbanks, alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright! Got some work done. Got my front lights done and my dome light done. Just got to do the back ones now.
IMG 0413 IMG 0415 IMG 0414 IMG 0417

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm planning to use those for rear lights as well. Did you wire them to a separate switch?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!