DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
You will never please everyone. Whoever takes the lead and plans this will have some happy and others unhappy. Set a place and details and those who can come will be there. I'm new here and will try to attend where ever you choose.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Think for a trip like this I will take the kennels out of my sled dog trailer. Have a sleeping room in the front of it so won't have to set up a tent. Checked the height at the door and I have one inch clearance over the roof of the P500. Will be nicer to haul it in the enclosed trailer than the open lawn trailer.

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
OK, now that we are 17 days out from this ride, I see that there are still only 4 votes cast, so I guess we are going to plan on doing this ride in the Grayling / Gaylord area!

Now, the actual planning:

For those who want to go and stay at / camp on Remington's property (room for up to 5 RV's) PLEASE PM REMINGTON BY FRIDAY JUNE 30TH, IF YOU WANT A CAMPSITE!

For everyone else that wants to just do the ride for the day: Reminton says he has room to park trailers / vehicles at his place and we ride out from there. Then after the ride, he has offered to do a cook-out and supply burger's and hot dogs if anyone attending would bring a passing dish to make it a meal.

I will leave it up to Remington as to if he wants to post an address to his place on this thread, or if he wants to do a PM as need.

So let's post up who is coming!

At this point:

MI-Trailblazer
Remington
Trigger
DogSledder
906UP(?)
TR005

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK, now that we are 17 days out from this ride, I see that there are still only 4 votes cast, so I guess we are going to plan on doing this ride in the Grayling / Gaylord area!

Now, the actual planning:

For those who want to go and stay at / camp on Remington's property (room for up to 5 RV's) PLEASE PM REMINGTON BY THIS FRIDAY (6/23) IF YOU WANT A CAMPSITE!

For everyone else that wants to just do the ride for the day: Reminton says he has room to park trailers / vehicles at his place and we ride out from there. Then after the ride, he has offered to do a cook-out and supply burger's and hot dogs if anyone attending would bring a passing dish to make it a meal.

I will leave it up to Remington as to if he wants to post an address to his place on this thread, or if he wants to do a PM as need.

So let's post up who is coming!

At this point:

MI-Trailblazer
Remington
Trigger
DogSledder
Since you only have 4 votes I’ll cast one if you like although I won’t be there. Just trying to help

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Backwoods, but Remington and I were just trying to nail something down on this ride to get it planned. Appreciate the thought.

I know that this is kind of close to T.O. as well as it is the week-end after a holiday. Not ideal situation, but it is what I am stuck with for the year. Might be the only ride I get out on. But wanted to try and do it with you guys to finally meet some of you.

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm not going to make it, I'll be in the middle of a couple construction projects....aka... Honey-do's. Also have some friends coming up that weekend now so we'll probably just ride local.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
It’s 6 hrs to the To for me. It’s 10 hrs up into Michigan. We used to go to silver lake all the time. I would like to come up but 10 hrs for a day.
Gaylord is 4.5 hours for me. Shouldn't be more than 5.5 for you. I plan to head up Friday morning and visit some friends then go on to Remington's place later in the day. Plan to drive home Sunday. Maybe ride somewhere up there or on the way home.

Reactions: Blownzuki and ChadD
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
This weekend I was at my 55th high school class reunion and the National Threshers Reunion which my grandfather helped start. No exhibit for me this year, Too many things going on. Got a call from a neighbor at 1 pm that I had 3 horses out and in his back yard. That was hard to believe but I rushed 1.5 hours home to find that it wasn't my horses but his Amish neighbor on the other side. He can't tell sorrel Quarter Horses from black Standardbreds.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Gaylord is 4.5 hours for me. Shouldn't be more than 5.5 for you. I plan to head up Friday morning and visit some friends then go on to Remington's place later in the day. Plan to drive home Sunday. Maybe ride somewhere up there or on the way home.
Maybe I should, rethink this. I would really like to go.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think you should have this "Northern Lower Michigan" ride in East Tennessee.
Did that a few weeks ago. Although fun as Fuc down there done it more times than i have fingers and toes. But we have our unique trail system thats quite fun as well. You should try it sometime.
Imagine pitting 100+ miles on your rig in one day covering lots of ground and a few bar stops along the way

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Did that a few weeks ago. Although fun as Fuc down there done it more times than i have fingers and toes. But we have our unique trail system thats quite fun as well. You should try it sometime.
Imagine pitting 100+ miles on your rig in one day covering lots of ground and a few bar stops along the way
I've done them 100+ mile rides up in TN.....we call those half day rides 😬😂😂

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!